• Starter questions

Hi All,

So i started PE today. this is what i did:

1. 7 mins warm up.
    2. basic stretching
    3. wet jelqs: 40
    4. testicle jelqing: 10 reps
    5. warm down

now i didnt jelq over the balls, but my left ball hurts.

also, i ejaculated after PE. is it harmful?
    marriage - a small step for man and a giant leap for womankind :P

Hey there

first thing .. warm up for min 10min.
    second do more jelqs 100-200..
    third.. how dit you testicle jelq without jelq you balls? (look into Testicle healt massage)
    fourth.. you should not cum rigth after a PE session I would say.. way to later on the day.

Comment

i did everything as described. but still it hurts

Comment

This definitely isn't too much, especially if you incorporate rest days. If anything it is a fairly light routine. No mention of time on your basic stretching part. I would warm up and then do the testicle jelqing first if you do all at one time. Your sack is probably at least a little turtled by the time you get #4. Doing it first while more freely hanging is more beneficial, plus it doesn't affect either #2 or #3. On the other hand, if it really hurts you definitely did something wrong. I have never hurt mine in all of the times I have done this form of jelqing. A little soreness is a whole lot different than pain. If in fact you are experiencing pain I would cut that part out at least for now. Some say to not beat off immediately afterwards.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

It isn't harmful to ejaculate after PE, but better gains have proven to be present when people limit ejaculation during PE. If you take a look through the article section, you will find the studies I am talking about It would be useful for you to start a log. It helps you keep track of your workouts, and lets people on the forum give you input to your routine.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by ~TigeR~ View Post
            i did everything as described. but still it hurts
            Does your left nut hang higher up than your right? I suspect you may have pinched it a little without noticing it at the time. I suggest you stop doing the testicle jelqing for now and see how long it takes for everything to feel ok. Than if you want to pick it up again, do it separately for the time being to see if it goes ok after that. You can PM me if you need more info. I very much encourage people to give this a try. It has exceeded all of my expectations regarding hanging loosely and even increasing size. However, it must be done safely and correctly.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

well on the contrary my left hangs lower. i concentrated more on the right one. but i never jelqed over the nut so how com that part hurt which i never touched?

Comment

furthermore, i have great issues in warming up too. wah cloth doesnt work for me. my dick doesnt radiate heat. so i had to dip it in hot water for 7 minutes. then it was ragingly hot...he he he.

Comment

You warm up to make your unit more pliable, not to radiate heat. Scalding your pride and joy is not a good idea. Perhaps give a rice sock a try. A hot cloth rewarmed every minute or so will definitely loosen your unit up. Just putting a warm cloth on it and leaving it there won't do anything as it cools quickly. I can't say why you hurt your left nut. When I jelq I don't concentrate on one side or the other, but since my right nut hangs higher, I sort of push it a little further naturally.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

i did the same. cant do the rice sock. got no microwave. but will try washcloth. i fowfer before starting too. and my unit feels nice ad loose.

Comment

I have a question when I'm stretching. When I stretch right left and up I really don't feel anything except maybe the stretching of my skin. But when I stretch down I do feel it. What does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X