Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something really wierd... caused by P.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something really wierd... caused by P.E.

So im not sure if this is the cause of P.E. or not but in the past month i have woken up in the middle of the night and realized i pissed myself. This has NEVER happened to me before, anyone expreince anything similair.

Have you been drinking alcohol? If not i dont think its to do with PE, as PE can cure incontinence. i think.. someone else?
    starting- sept 1st 2010 = 6.5bpel X 5
    current - nov 1st 2010 = 7.25bpel X 5.125
    short term = 7.5bpel X 5.5
    long term = 8nbpel X 6

Comment

Originally posted by samuel19 View Post
      Have you been drinking alcohol? If not i dont think its to do with PE, as PE can cure incontinence. i think.. someone else?
      Actually I do think PE can cause incontinence. Though I never have been in the same situation as the OP, since I have started PE, I did (sometimes, not often) notice that when I go to take a piss, I put my dick back in my pants and then involuntarily piss a few extra drops without really physically feeling like I had pissed. Wierd stuff...

Can you give us your routine in detail?

Comment

Originally posted by Demerit1 View Post
        , I did (sometimes, not often) notice that when I go to take a piss, I put my dick back in my pants and then involuntarily piss a few extra drops without really physically feeling like I had pissed. Wierd stuff...
        Exact same thing happens to me sometimes.

For me, it happens a few hours after I do my kegel routine. I am convinced PE-caused incontinence has to do with your pc muscle.

Comment

my routine is jp90 day program im on month 3

Comment

I don't know whether PE would cause it or not, but I do know that certain medical conditions can - such as diabetes, neurologic conditions, infection. If it continues, get checked out dude!
            Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
            NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
            NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
            BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
            BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
            MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Originally posted by Demerit1 View Post
              Actually I do think PE can cause incontinence. Though I never have been in the same situation as the OP, since I have started PE, I did (sometimes, not often) notice that when I go to take a piss, I put my dick back in my pants and then involuntarily piss a few extra drops without really physically feeling like I had pissed. Wierd stuff...

Can you give us your routine in detail?
              Demerit1. You can use either "Demerit1", or "Striker". You cannot use both accounts. Which one do you want to use? I will disable one or the other. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...79-newbie.html if KP didnt correct him i think its true
                starting- sept 1st 2010 = 6.5bpel X 5
                current - nov 1st 2010 = 7.25bpel X 5.125
                short term = 7.5bpel X 5.5
                long term = 8nbpel X 6

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  Demerit1. You can use either "Demerit1", or "Striker". You cannot use both accounts. Which one do you want to use? I will disable one or the other. (jP
                  Oooohh big brothers watching. Fine, take out demerit. thx

Comment

Originally posted by Striker View Post
                    Oooohh big brothers watching. Fine, take out demerit. thx
                    You're damn straight that big brother is watching. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Did you do an excess of PC/stamina work? Overworking the associated muscles can sometimes give a feeling of near incontinence.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have been following the jp90 program down to the key

Comment

Originally posted by hilikus View Post
                          I have been following the jp90 program down to the key
                          I noticed you said you had to do the routine while in bed (on another post). Are you able to see what you're doing with your routine? Also, are you warming up?
                          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Ya, im warming up bout 15 mins with rick sock. i cant really see what i am doing but i belive that i am consistent with how i did it before i did it in bed

Comment

Jp's routine includes kegals while stretching,are you doing these? My thought is similar to Al. If you had a weak pelvic floor to begin with then a relativily small number of kegals could cause issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X