Correct way to measure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct way to measure.

This is what I consider the correct way to measure erect length. Tell me what you think or share how you measure.

1. Get 100% percent erect.

2. Position your now erect penis so it is parallel with the floor(You should be standing.)

3. Press your ruler to the pubic bone at the forward most point of the bone, this will assure accuracy as you are always measuring from the same part of the pubic bone.

4. Take the measurement.

For non bone pressed measurements do the same just without pressing the ruler to the pubic bone.

I invite you all to critique my measureing method, or compare it with your own.

Thanks.
    Start: 25.08.07
    Length: 6.5" BPEL(6"NBPEL)
    Girth: Unsure because I measured at the base instead of mid shaft.

Currently: 05.10.07
    Length: 7.25" BPEL(6.75 NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.125" @ the Midshaft.

Goals: By the end of 07.
    Length: 7.50" BPEL(7" NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.50" @ the Midshaft.

zmx: Good instructions. My only critique is a minor one: you don't have to be standing, you can measure while sitting as well. The important thing is that you measure the same exact way every time. If you stand the first time you measure, you'll want to stand every time thereafter (or else you'll be kidding yourself into thinking you're gaining).
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
      zmx: Good instructions. My only critique is a minor one: you don't have to be standing, you can measure while sitting as well. The important thing is that you measure the same exact way every time. If you stand the first time you measure, you'll want to stand every time thereafter (or else you'll be kidding yourself into thinking you're gaining).
      Yup, Agreed, I sorta left the bit out about consistently measuring in the same position by accident.

Comment

Have you ever tried measuring while sitting down, zmx?
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, I have tried lying down, sitting and standing and I dont see much fluctuation in length except for NBPEL measurements.

Ussualy I just stand for my "Official" measurements though to keep it as consistant as possible.

Comment

What's the difference in your NBPEL usually like, ~.25"?

Comment

Yeah, roughly that.

Comment

You can most likely attribute that to your fundiform ligament pulling up your penis when you stand up.

Comment

Working...
                X