Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me increase my erection quality!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me increase my erection quality!!

I need help developing a plan. I'm going to increase my cardio and weight lifting and stop masturbating. What else can I do to ensure I start getting easy erections again?

Diet is important, less caffeine, less alcohol. You could try kingpole's 5 G's for big erections or erection tea. I can't provide links but a search should find them easily enough. Good luck!
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I had morning wood the first time I tried green tea + honey.

After that I started taking the 5gs (it made me believe it could make a difference).

Keep in mind I'm 36 years old and my morning wood had stopped for a long time.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post

Keep in mind I'm 36 years old and my morning wood had stopped for a long time.
        was that because of the testosterone decline?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
          was that because of the testosterone decline?
          I don't know.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

There are several causes to ED. One would be a decline in testosterone. Another a decline in thyroid hormone. Most ED has to to do with circulation. As we get older we experince poorer circulation. Along with this we tend to collect plaque in our arteries. They go hand in hand.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by tommygunz View Post
              I need help developing a plan. I'm going to increase my cardio and weight lifting and stop masturbating. What else can I do to ensure I start getting easy erections again?
              Have you read the articles on kegels? Kegel exercises and edging are both great ways to improve EQ (Erection Quality.)
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                There are several causes to ED. One would be a decline in testosterone. Another a decline in thyroid hormone. Most ED has to to do with circulation. As we get older we experince poorer circulation. Along with this we tend to collect plaque in our arteries. They go hand in hand.

Really thyroid? I done tests and i got Hyperthyroidism my TSH level is 4.68 Could this makes trouble to me? with erection quality?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  Have you read the articles on kegels? Kegel exercises and edging are both great ways to improve EQ (Erection Quality.)
                  +1!

Comment

Working...
                  X