Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a few questions...

Sorry to sound like a noob but i had a few questions

JP's begginer program says that you should warm down after a PE session (4-5 mins)

but here it says it is advised against it - Warming Up the Penis Before Exercising - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Also in his instructions it says to "Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms faceing down."

aren't the palms facing up in the pictures here? - How to Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

One more thing, in his guide it says that "both hands count as one rep" - so that equals 100 strokes from the base of the penis to

the glans?
    Beginner at PE, Stats as of 2/16/10
    BPEL- 7" EG- 5"

9/15/10
    BPEL-7.33" EG-5"

Current stats
    12/10/10
    BPEL-7.6"

GOAL- BPEL 7.5"-8"
    EG- 5.5"-6"

Originally posted by zoned View Post
    Sorry to sound like a noob but i had a few questions

JP's begginer program says that you should warm down after a PE session (4-5 mins)

but here it says it is advised against it - Warming Up the Penis Before Exercising - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Also in his instructions it says to "Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms faceing down."

aren't the palms facing up in the pictures here? - How to Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

One more thing, in his guide it says that "both hands count as one rep" - so that equals 100 strokes from the base of the penis to

the glans?
    You'll read many different things about warm down. Some members do it, others don't, others prefer to cool down. It doesn't seem to be very important for gains, maybe more when you overwork a bit and want to keep free from injury. For my part, I use edging as a warm down but you could also use bed fowfer as well. My advice is: do it if you've got time; if you don't, it's not that important. Another point of warming down is to help you to remain into a pumped state, according to the plump theory (https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ighlight=plump).
    Whatever you decide to do, be sure to never skip the warm up, this is a matter of safety!

For jelqing, there are different ways to grab your penis. You can use either a overhand OK grip (palm facing down, as in the description) or an underhand OK grip (palm facing up, as in the video). Use whatever grip feels more comfortable. Somem members alternate between one and the others. But remember not to squeeze too hard when jelqing and to do slow jelqs (at least 3s).

One hand or two hands for a rep, this is also highly debated. I count one hand as a rep but I do more rep than in JP's beginner program. What you can do is starting with one hand as a rep and, after a few weeks, if you feel comfortable and have positive PI's, maybe try two hand for one rep. But remember to always listen to your PI's

Hope that helps!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

i see, thanx for the info!
      Beginner at PE, Stats as of 2/16/10
      BPEL- 7" EG- 5"

9/15/10
      BPEL-7.33" EG-5"

Current stats
      12/10/10
      BPEL-7.6"

GOAL- BPEL 7.5"-8"
      EG- 5.5"-6"

Comment