Is my jelqing technique ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my jelqing technique ok?

I use under ok-grip and use both hands. Starting out I have one hand on my nutsack and the other doing the jelq obviously. When I reach the glans I switch, so for a tiny bit my penis is without an ok-grip.

I read that some people have one had at the base and when the other hands reaches the glans they keep it and start to move with the other hand. I am not sure if I am able to do this as I think I would just drag the skin with me. That is why I need to have on hand at the nutsack holding/dragging the skin in the opposite direction of the jelq.
    Status 19 May.2010
    BPFLS: 7,28" and NBFLS: 6,57"
    BPEL: 7,2" and NBEL: 6,49"
    EG: 5,11" (at base and middle), 4,33" beneath head.
    EQ: 8,5. EQ judged on the 6 criterias: 43

yeah same here... I cant do it with both hands since when I complete a jelq, if I hold the right hand up there before the other hand starts and have the left hand move from bottom again for a 2nd jelq I usually just end up pulling my skin up and it hurts... cant even do a jelq properly it sucks.

Comment

My technique works well when I do what I wrote... But i read that some have 2 OK grips at the penis at once.. I only have one, and for a minor second none..
      Status 19 May.2010

Comment

That's a fine technique, you may find it even easier to do one handed jelqs, leaving one hand holding the excess skin back. I have a lot of skin for my penis but I lube up A LOT and sometimes perform jelqs as you describe in you OP, starting the second as the first hand is at the glans. I do this because the way to measure the efficiency of jelqs is if the glans are consistently engorged, which mine are in this case.
        However, I do usually perfom V jelqs in the way you describe, holding my ballsack down, and using one hand to perform the jelqs.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I see you just wrote that your technique works for you, that's the aim with PE! Find that works for you! As I said above engorgement is a key indicator.
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
            That's a fine technique, you may find it even easier to do one handed jelqs, leaving one hand holding the excess skin back. I have a lot of skin for my penis but I lube up A LOT and sometimes perform jelqs as you describe in you OP, starting the second as the first hand is at the glans. I do this because the way to measure the efficiency of jelqs is if the glans are consistently engorged, which mine are in this case.
            However, I do usually perfom V jelqs in the way you describe, holding my ballsack down, and using one hand to perform the jelqs.
            I have to admit I find normal jelqs to be easier/work better than V-jelqs.. WHen I do v-jelqs it is hard to do them slowly....

You say your dick is engorged.. How do you manage that without also getting hard? My head is at the biggest when Im hard..
            Status 19 May.2010

Comment

so i should just try holding my ballsack/skin down there with one hand and jelq with the other? I'm a bit confused how that works but lets see if it will work for me at all...

Comment

This is how I do it:

Like mentioned, Use your non-jelqing hand to hold the skin down at the base. Once your jelqing hand reaches the point right before the glans, hold it's position, and get your other hand in position at the base of the shaft. That way, you can tighten your fingers around the base before releasing the hand which is at the top. Basically, what Peter said without the need to let all the blood back out like he was concerned about. Seems to be working for me.
                Starting Stats 9-23-10: BPEL 7" EG 6"
                Goal: Eventually 8" in BPEL, but I'm happy with any gains.

Comment

Working...
                X