No announcement yet.

How important is supplements for gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is supplements for gains?

I eat healthy, take fish oil and multi vitamins pills. When I work out I also take proteins and creatin. I see supplements mentioned (e.g. in JP beginner routine). How many of you guys have used supplements? Is it very important for gains?
    Status 19 May.2010
    BPFLS: 7,28" and NBFLS: 6,57"
    BPEL: 7,2" and NBEL: 6,49"
    EG: 5,11" (at base and middle), 4,33" beneath head.
    EQ: 8,5. EQ judged on the 6 criterias: 43

You've been a member since march and haven't experimented with supps? The supps obviously aren't necessary for growth but they do improve bloodflow to help flaccid hang etc.
    JP has actually said however that he designed the supplements due to the PE demographic becoming increasingly of a younger nature. He was hoping that by the end of the 90 days 18-30 year olds from the TV dinner generation would feel better and appreciate the benefits of a healthier diet, especially by applying that logic to a penis health perspective.
    Basically the supplements can really only help PE efforts but they're certainly not necessary.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I had decent increases without. Also I am a guy who do not want to use too may different things, e.g. I already take Omega 3, multivitamum pills, protein and creatin. And I eat healthy.

I do not think I have a problem with blood circulation and that is why I have not taken pills for this. Maybe supplements is more for people who have problems with this?

What supplements should I take in that case.. L-Argine, etc?
      Status 19 May.2010

Comment

Id say the only really needed supp for PE is Zinc as it helt with cellular regrowth and some dont get to much Zinc with foods.
        Starting Size 2010:
        BPL: 6"
        EG: 4.75"

Current size 2015:
        BPL: 7.3"
        EG: 5"

Comment

Here's Jp's sup list:
          1 Super B complex.
          1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
          1 60 mg Zinc.
          2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
          1 500 mg L-Lysine.
          Kingpole's 5 g's and tea

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html
          Erection Tea: How to Make It and What It Does | Male Enhancement Articles

Comment

Oh and i forgot 1 thing.
            Gingko, as this is proven to increase bloodflow in tissue. Been using this for a while and i know it helps with bloodflow in the body.
            Example is that you get warmer hands and feet. I would recommend this
            Starting Size 2010:
            BPL: 6"
            EG: 4.75"

Current size 2015:
            BPL: 7.3"
            EG: 5"

Comment

Personally i think they are 'a must' but i do think they help, even to the point that i wouldnt stop taking them aslong as im PEing to be honest, i do find that when im taking Vitamin B complex, Arginine and Gingko i do grow quicker and EQ is better, i did train for a while without and DEFINTELY found that it made a difference, i am also a fan of L glutamine but i wont get into that.

Comment

I would guess that L-Lysine is one of the most beneficial (disregarding bloodflow problems), since L-Lysine helps with tissue growth.

Comment

I find it weird that you need all of this.. E.g. you can have great increases lifting weights with just eating enough and healthy. Better with proteins, etc.
                  But 5 different supplements? I could understand maybe one, etc for better tissue growth. But I am still a young guy (26).. is really all of this necessary or have people just taken things too far here? Obviously if u take something and have gains u will says some of the effects are because of the supplements and it will be hard to stop taking it..

but if people should recommend one or two supplements what would be the most important? zinc or l-lysine, l-arginine?

EDIT: I realized that in the proteins (Nutrisport 09+) I take every 100 grams of protein has 17,1 Glutamine and Lysine 7,1. Could that be enough..?
                  Peter922
                  Last edited by Peter922; 09-28-2010, 06:53 PM.
                  Status 19 May.2010

Comment

If you're young eat a healthy diet, use a good multivitamin, omega 3's are great, stay away from zinc ( you might need that when you're older) and you'll do fine!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                    X