Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current routine + should I drop

Hi,

Well first i start off with a 5 minute warm up then I'll go straight to the bundled stretches I'll pull to the left 20 seconds then pull to the right 20 seconds pull towards the roof 20 seconds and pull down 20 seconds then I do the helicopter shakes for 20 seconds and stop there then I go onto edging I edge for as long as I can before the PONR then I jelq 100 reps.

I'm thinking of dropping the edging and just sticking to the jelqs because it's too time consuming will I still get gains?

Bundled stretches are very advance Wanta8, you should wait at LEAST 3 months or better yet about 6 months before doing them. You don't have to edge, but I personally believe they are very benificial to PE.
    Remek suggests at least working up an erection after a routine to promote fresh blood flow. There are some good routines to follow here, but if you want to taylor your own thats OK. Just try and do a well rounded one until your conditioned, and take it slow.

Good luck

Comment

Hmmmm i'll stick to normal stretches for the time being then but about the edging would that boost my growth rates because i'm trying not to reach the PONR because i feel soft when it happens but i cant help but keep going while edging so i was thinking of just jelqing instead of both

Comment

You don't HAVE to edge, but some swear they have seen their best measurements from them. I wouldn't skip the jelq's, so if you have to choose, then yeah, stick with jelqs.
        Stamina work is an important part of PE, here's a good read by Big Al.

The Importance of Stamina Work | Male Enhancement Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
          Bundled stretches are very advance Wanta8, you should wait at LEAST 3 months or better yet about 6 months before doing them.

Waylander, what do you mean with blundled stretches? Stretches in different directions?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
            Waylander, what do you mean with blundled stretches? Stretches in different directions?
            This is what bundled stretch is: Bundled Stretch | Penis Exercise
            Just looking at the pics don't make me want to try it
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post

Bundled stretches are an advanced stretching exercise https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...humbnails.html

Like I said earlier, they are not for the beginner

Comment

OOOOOOUUUUUUUUCH!

Looooooool!

Got it! Thanks for your help, guys!

Comment

Working...
                X