X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions

Hello forumites,

Since I'm a new at PE I have a few questions:
    1. Is it normal that sometimes I get erect while using a warm wash cloth to warm up?
    2. And while doing doing basic strench should I release my penis after streching to any direction and grip it again and stretch to other direction. Or I should strech right, then right after 30 second I should stretch left and so on and on?
    8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

I have an answer for one of your questions:
    1-inducing an erection before you warm up will make your warm-up a bit more effective. In fact, Big Al recommends this (and I think it's a good idea too).
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

And what about using simple oil (that you use cooking food) using as lubricate?

Comment

Virgin Olive Oil can work as a lubricant.

-Baby Oil,
        -Baby Oil Gel,
        -Bio Oil,
        -EVO Oil,
        -Vaseline,
        -Cocoa Butter (combined with an oil)

Many different lubricants work well for wet jelqs. The key is finding what you like best, and what works best based on where you're doing your routine (vaseline for the shower, or some type of oil if you're not in a shower).
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

2. And while doing doing basic strench should I release my penis after streching to any direction and grip it again and stretch to other direction. Or I should strech right, then right after 30 second I should stretch left and so on and on?
          Its good to do shakes in between stretch directions, it helps keep good blood flow to your pal.

Comment

If I do shakes it becomes hard like rock and I have to wait a few minutes to get it flaccid, because it's suggested for beginers to sctrech while flaccid. So would I get any gain even if I stretch 30 second then wait a few minutes and stretch again (just other direction)?

Comment

Originally posted by cyserofan View Post
              If I do shakes it becomes hard like rock and I have to wait a few minutes to get it flaccid, because it's suggested for beginers to sctrech while flaccid. So would I get any gain even if I stretch 30 second then wait a few minutes and stretch again (just other direction)?
              If you have erections from helicopter shakes, you can try to slap your penis on your thighs in between the stretches. It's another way to keep a good blood flow!
              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

A lot of guys have that problem while PEing, over time your pal will know the difference between work and play. I would try the shakes still but maybe limit how many you do so you don't get too erect. Your right, you don't want to stretch while your too erect, Jp suggest no more than 30% EL when stretching.
                Just keep practicing and eventually you will find your zone

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
                  If you have erections from helicopter shakes, you can try to slap your penis on your thighs in between the stretches. It's another way to keep a good blood flow!
                  I agree, thanks normalguy!

Comment

Thanks! For now I have no more questions

Comment

Originally posted by cyserofan View Post
                      Thanks! For now I have no more questions
                      So what are you still doing here typing posts? Go and practice!
                      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
                      X