Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haakonīs method

Hello there!

Few time ago Iīve posted here about a guy that have used a "contrast therapy". I was investigating about it and find an amazing document that I want to share with you. Please tell me your impressions.

FROM SCOTTISH SHOWERS TO NORWEGIAN TECHNIQUES
    It is said that by taking Scottish showers every morning, alternating hot and cold water, you can keep an iron health. Our method is based on the same principle, of alternating opposites. This technique makes the penis become more powerful and full of vitality.

HARDEN YOURSELF IN THE HEAT OF THE FIRE AND THE COLD OF THE SNOW
    Here is the content of Haakon's letter:
    "Every morning wake up with the sun and be filled with it's joy, power and brightness, even if you can't see it. Go outside in the snow and light a small fire which will be your own sun, your source of heat and brilliance.

Sit down facing the fire, take the male "sword"(the penis) in your hands and rub it hard with snow, in a motion that starts from the base to the top. Repeat this operation several times (at least 2 - 3 times).

Your virile limb will lose three quarters of it's size and your testicles will be like two small leather bags, frozen because of the cold. Now warm your hands by the fire, heat them strongly, filling them with the fire's ardent passion.

When they are very hot, put them on your penis again and move them towards it's top as if you want to make it longer. It will start to grow again as if you were sitting in front of a beautiful woman, ready to throw yourself into her loving arms.

Stop rubbing your penis and again take the snow into your hands. Take advantage of the increased size of your penis and massage it up and down with your hands cold with snow until it gets small again.

Heat your hands and do it all over again. Do this at least seven times and you will see that your penis will become strong as a rock and slim as a fir-tree that lives on top of the mountains, all because of the hot - cold alternation.

Thus your women will be overwhelmed with pleasure of your virile encounters and you will always remember her screams of pleasure. She will open up for you, receiving you filled with joy and happiness. You will feel her desire to have you forever inside, in her eyes."

DON'T GIVE IN TO THE PLEASURE NOW. IT IS NOT THE TIME
    "Don't think that it is so easy to achieve this, it's not. There are a lot of obstacles. After you do this process two or three times you will be tempted to ejaculate in order to experience pleasure. However you should not give in but instead go further. Hold firm to your decision and experience pleasure without ejaculating.

I admit that these intimate practices have the tendency to launch you on a path of pleasure, but if you do not persevere you will remain a man with an ordinary penis. You will only be left to dream, or listen to women's sighs as I make love to them!

If you really want to be my disciple, you will have the courage to do it. If not, go back to the world where men live like frightened bulls, not being able to really satisfy a woman."

THE HOT - COLD ALTERNATION TONES UP THE PENIS
    You might say that the technique presented above is very hard to do, but it is one of the few methods that efficiently use the basic principles of toning up. The alternation of hot and cold water tones up the cells. Also alternating contraction – elongation methods helps to increase the penis, both in length and diameter.

The technique should be applied on a penis that is not in erection because then the cells are too rigid to be lengthened.
    Furthermore, it is very easy to do using ice cubes from the freezer and any other source of heat, even an electric stove.

MASTURBATION DOES NOT LEAD TO INCREASED PENIS SIZE.
    This method uses the powerful and even magical characteristics of bio-magnetism: rubbing your hands together before massaging is a well-known energetic technique used by practitioners of the Chinese Qi - kong (who practice control and amplification of bio-energy).

We also observe the use of the number 7, suggesting that the one who used it knew about the esoteric meaning of the sacred numbers. 7 is the best-known number (7 wonders of the world, 7 planets, 7 week days, 7 music notes, 7 rainbow colors).

Last but not least, the warnings about the temptations of pleasure gives proof that this method takes into account the elements of male physiology. As for the method of covering the penis with ice again the moment it is big enough, we might say that it makes the desire to masturbate disappear. This is because masturbation doesn't produce penis enlargement and there is even scientific proof that demonstrates this.

Haakon's method is one of the most complete techniques of penis enlargement. You could start to practice it right now. Good luck!
    I donīt know if this method alone will work (it seems logical if one read the text) buy maybe used in conjunction with "our" pe exercises will be a lot more effective

Itīs a petty that english isnīt my native language, thereīs too much things I want to say but I donīt know how

Regards, Kak
    Sorry for my english! Iīm spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

I'm completely new to this all, but I'd imagine that as with any other exercise, one should start out slow and be careful when testing this, especially as it seems to be somewhat uncharted waters. I wouldn't go thrusting your penis into a snowbank and then putting burning hot water on it right away, I'd say anyone who tries this should start slow and with moderate temperatures and work their way up. My 2 cents.

Comment

I dont know if this is a joke or not but there is so much bullshit and things that doesn't make any sense with that text that I find it hard to even approach and discuss it.

The hot-cold alteration sounds a bit interesting though, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Anybody have any more information on this?

Comment

I've heard a lot of things being called bullshit when they are in fact true - PE, for example . . . So I try to take every piece of information for what it's worth.

I'm not sure if "Haakon's method" holds any ground or not, but as Dicko said - there's a lot of holes in the information provided. Since when is there only 7 planets? The last I checked, we got rid of Pluto (the poor guy), but there's still 8 out there alive and kickin'.

I'm with Benta on this - take it slow if you try this method. It might work, as the contrast of heat and cold does do wonderful things to the body (and healing tissues). You may be onto something kak. Have you tried anything similar yourself?
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I love how they say there's scientific proof that masturbation doesn't cause penis enlargement (who knew!! what a scientific breakthrough!) while they talk about 7 planets, amplification of bio-energy, toning up cells and dont provide a shred of evidence or any sources at all.

Comment

Hi remek!

Nope, I havenīt started yet because Iīm waiting one of those gel packs you can put into the freezer. Iīll post my impressions when I start it.

Some members in the spanish side of TP has reported big gains with this method. One of them has just jelqued and do some "amazing isometrics" after this jelques and then the "Haakons method" In 10 months he has growth about an inch in lenght and a half in girth.

Yesterday I just jelqued for 35 minutes and it feels great! My penis was looking healthy and strong, I think Iīm going to skip the stretches because I didnīt feel so great that only focusing on jelq. Letīs see whatīs happens

Regards, Kak

Comment

kak: Did the guy who gained an inch in length and half an inch of girth do this method outside, or did he use a gel pack in the freezer?
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey remek!

The guy have used a gel cool pack for cold and an electric pad for heat.

Regards, Kak

Comment

Thanks, kak. How much time did he speed doing the hot/cold method?

Comment

Hello Remek

He spend about 11 minutes doing a similar approach: he did 3 sets of 2 minutes of heat followed by 1 minute of cold. After this 3 sets he always did a extra set of 2 minutes of heat.

Regards, Kak

Comment

kak: In light of this thread, I tried something similar to this method after my last workout. I took a frozen gel pack, and applied it to my penis while I took a hot shower. The combination of hot and cold felt promising. The next day, when I woke up my FSL was roughly .25" to .5" longer than the average. It's too early to tell, but I think Mr. Hakon may be onto something (despite his apparent lack of Astronomy).

Comment

I brought it up on another thread before I saw this but, weight lifters and athletes have been using 'contrast showers' of hot and cold for years and it is an amazingly effective way to stretch out the muscles naturally (for those who haven't tried it and are athletes it is apparently similar to PNF stretching with the cold water causing a natural contracting of the muscle) so it seems to make sense it would be somewhat similar for the penis. Most of my reading with contrast showers indicates one should end with cold. This definitely seems supported in PE as Iguana mentioned on another thread that the cool down may play a role in 'hardening' the collagen in its new extended state.

Comment

Haha you guys are great. Remek dude I love your attitude its very rare in the world today. Don't just right this off it sounds like quite old text and Turkish? Hakan is a Turkish\Croat name. We can all learn things from the past expecially in this area I feel as men have had weaners for quite a while!! Remek love to hear how you get on. Thanks to the original poster, I'm sitting back here in awe of you guys. Jonpop etc you guys are really great.
                          Starting 1st Nov 2008
                          BPEL 7.25"
                          EL 6.6"
                          Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
                          BPEL 7 7/8"
                          EL 7"
                          Girth 5 6/8"

Short Term Goal (achieved after 2 months) :D
                          BPEL 7.75"
                          EL 7"
                          Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
                          BPEL 9"
                          EL 8"
                          EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by kakarotto View Post
                            Hello Remek

He spend about 11 minutes doing a similar approach: he did 3 sets of 2 minutes of heat followed by 1 minute of cold. After this 3 sets he always did a extra set of 2 minutes of heat.

Regards, Kak
                            When I do my routine of Stretches,Jelqing I use heat but when I finish I use cool water to cement my gains. Then I use heat again to start with my hanging routine and heat also during the hanging session. Then use cool water after the hanging session this solidify the penis to retain the stretch. When did the guy start using a cool water application? I have been doing this cool down for the last 2 1/2 years.
                            Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                            Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                            I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hey kak, give this a shot and let the rest of us know how it works. This just sounds ridiculous to me, it sounds like someone is trying to play a practical joke. The day I start seeing dudes rubbing snow on their cocks, then I guess the joke will be on me.
                              Last edited by MellowD; 11-21-2008, 12:04 PM.
                              Starting: bpel 6.5 - eg 4.5
                              Current: bpel 6.75 - eg 5.2
                              Goal: bpel 7 - eg 5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X