Jelqing sensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing sensation

hey guys, I've just started PE. I'm about 2 full weeks into it now and was wondering what sensation you should feel when jelqing. It feels like a tingling sensation usually which feels pretty good, also I sometimes get the tingling for about 10 to 15 minutes afterwards. It doesn't hurt at all, but just wondering if this means it's working. Also, the first time I jelqed I got this red bump on the bottom of my penis in the middle of the shaft. It didn't hurt at all and now it's subsided, just wondering if that was a good sign too. Also, I haven't noticed any real gains yet, my erections seem about the same or slightly stronger, but generally nothing negative or positive yet, perhaps I'm undertraining a little, any advice would help thanks.

Curious plumber, welcome to the PE Gym. I too was a plumber.
    No, the tingling sensations you feel are the cells in your penis stretching and tearing, which is good. The red bump was a broken capillary, usually caused from squeezing too hard and heals by it'self. What percentage of erection are you using to Jelq? What kind of routine are you doing. Tell us and we'll you if you are under training.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks for replying JonPop, I hope my PE journey gives me the results I want. Currently I'm 6 and a quarter inches in length and about 5 inches in girth. I'm hoping for either a 7 and a quarter or 7 and a half inch in length and a girth of 5 and a half or 5 and 3 quarters inches. Right now I'm at the end of my 2nd week, beginning of the 3rd. The first week I didn't really have a routine, just kind of did what I was feeling like. The first week I exercised about 4 times in a week with breaks every other day and only did about 100 jelqs the first 2 times then around 150 and slowly increased to about 300 jelqs which I'm doing now. I also do kegels, starting around 100 a day then built up to 400 or 500 a day. Stretching I don't really do consistently as I usually get too erected and have to keep waiting, but I still do some here and there. I've now built a routine I will try to follow for September, it's about 4-5 days a week and builds from 300 jelqs and kegels to 500 over a one month period and my stretching I will still do, but not take it as seriously. So, just hoping you could tell me if this is good or bad, should I go slower or what? Any insight is helpful.

Comment

You are hoping to advance to 500 jelqs a day within a month and you're doing 300 a day allready two weeks into PE? Chill out before you hurt yourself man, I'm nearly five months into PE and still do a max of 150 jelqs a day with good gains.

How are your PI's?
        05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
        08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
        02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

Well the recommended beginning routine says around 10 minutes of jelqing, which would be around 300 jelqs if each one takes 2 or 3 seconds to complete. 150 jelqs is fine if you're comfortable with it and you see gains, but it seems like not enough to me, but again it's different for different people. I do think I may be going to fast to 500 though like you said, I probably need to go a little slower. I was planning on going 3 or 4 days with 300 then 3 or 4 with 350, but maybe I should progress by 25 instead of 50 jelqs every 3 or 4 sessions.

Comment

Which beginners routine is this? I have read Jonpop's and Babbis routine, and the most amount of jelqs are JP's routine with 240 (including V-jelqs), a routine that for my part brought me into overtraining in about three week's time. A lot of people are of course able to take this amount without problems, and with my conditioning I could probably handle a lot more jelqs than I do in my exercise, but there's no point. I'm gaining with what I'm doing.

The point of the beginners routine is first and foremost to condition your unit to handle the more advanced exercises. There's a reason this place and others advocate three months beginners PE, and to stay within the limits of the routine for the first couple of months, that reason is to avoid injury.

In my opinion you are walking quickly along the path to injury if you continue adding more and more jelqs at this time, and you hinder your gains. Have patience and in due time you can start with the harder stuff, would be my friendly advice

Annyway, it's your desicion. Keep a close watch on you PI's if you continue to advance.
            05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
            08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
            02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

Scipio, that was some good advice you gave plumber, I can only hope he takes those good words to heart. I have made great gains and have never even come close to Jelqing that much. He is on his way to overtraining big time. I would think plumber would need to do his math once more also.

1 Jelq rep is 2 stokes at 3 seconds each ( I recommend 4-6 per stroke) plus a two second hold on one stroke to help enlarge the Glans and stretching = 7.5 reps per minute
              7.5 X 10= 75
              And at 6 seconds per stroke plus a 2 second hold on one:
              4 X 10= 40

Technique is the key here, not how many you can do.

Comment

The slower the jelqs fewer the reps per minute. I do 8-10 second lite grip jelqs i do about 40-60. For safty reasons keep PE in the feel good range. It it hurts your gripping to hard. Hurt don't work in PE. Feeling that burn like hyour biceps do after a workout at the gym don't work for PE. Both Babi's and the Beginers routine are gentle. And are great dick growers producing big huge boners that are pretty and fun to play with!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                X