Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i dont know if this is the board for this but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know if this is the board for this but...

i have been with several girls and the big problem i have with each of them is that its only...1 min before i bust....such as premature, or 1 min man theory. But i can keep going after that....for an hour or two, and go through 3-6 condoms...i was wondering if there was a way to control myself from being to excited and a way to resist the erge to bust my juices everywhere...

Hey, am not moderator but ive heard them say kegels helps alot. Its that muscle you use when u want to stop pissing half way and that. I tried it just b4 i was going to burst and without any exercise with kegels b4 and i swear nothing came out.... like a single drop and thats it, even though i didnt feel as horny as the second b4, it still felt alot better then letting it all out, and i could easily continue like nothing happend. So it helps alot, try it urself, without using ur hands for help either and you will see, just hold it for a good 10 seconds. And save youself some money from buying new condoms ^^

Comment

Cumming fast is really common, especially for young guys with raging hormones. It's not so much a problem if you are able to go again shortly after. One way to combat the issue is to practice edging. Masturbate to the point of being close to cumming, then back off before you cum. Try to maintain your erection and continue edging as long as you can. Part of what you are trying to do is to learn all of the subtle signals you feel from sexual stimulation which precede ejaculation and orgasm. Pay attention to those signals when having sex and you can learn to slow things a bit and hopefully prolong your session. You can always withdraw and give her oral or other stuff, too, as part of the sex. Consider sitting down with her and talking about it, if your relationship is serious enough. She probably would want to work with you to make things as good as possible.
      Handcramp
      Last edited by Handcramp; 11-07-2007, 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling
      Wood is good!

Comment

Runningriot: Listen to these guys - they know what works.

As vrox said, try the Kegel technique.

As Handcramp said, practice edging and pay attention to your body. Try to take the focus of pleasure on your penis, and focus it on your entire body.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
          Runningriot: Listen to these guys - they know what works.

As vrox said, try the Kegel technique.

As Handcramp said, practice edging and pay attention to your body. Try to take the focus of pleasure on your penis, and focus it on your entire body.
          i tried the edging thing and it really works, its just hard to masterbate in a room full of guys or in a bathroom 70 people walk in and out of ...

Comment

RR: Are you in the military or do you live in a dorm or something? As you noted, that's probably your problem. . . You're not getting enough 1-on-1 time with your manhood.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

college dorm, lol.

Comment

Yea, if I were you I would focus on giving yourself some more masturbation "practice" time. Even if you have to schedule it around when your roommates are in class or something.

Comment

How do I exercise to keep on going after ejaculate? Are there any exercise for it because normally after ejaculate you can't keep going anymore

Comment

newPEguy: Some men can do that naturally. Others get that way overtime through building a harder and healthier penis via PE (Kegels, jelqs, etc).

If you're looking to keep on going after your orgasm (which is actually different from ejaculation), there are a few ways you can accomplish this. The first place to start is building your pelvic floor muscles via Kegels and practicing edging (as described above).

Comment

Working...
                    X