Difference between BPEL vs NBPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between BPEL vs NBPEL?

I don't get it? Press bone, don't press bone. When i measure my lenght i place 0 barelly touching skin on my belly, from there to end of the tip, that is NPEL? That to me is only legit way to measure lenght. Can someone expaline this, and are there pics to check HOW you measure difference between those two?
    15/09/2010 Start
    NBPEL:18cm or 7.1 in
    EG:15.5cm or 6.1in
    15/2/2011
    NBPEL:20cm - 7.9in
    EG:16.5cm - 6.5 in

I would allways refer to my NBPEL if ever asked by a woman because i think of it as insertable length and also what you see is what you get. The reason why as PEers we usually refer to BPEL is because by measuring this way you will allways achieve consistent and accurate measurements and by doing so you will know whether you really have gained. Some guys may incidently or purposely cheat themselves by pressing the ruler that little bit further into their pubic pad when carrying out NBPEL measuring. Also your NBPEL may decrease if you put on weight.
    As for picture illustrations, you may find them on the homepage if you click on GUIDES. If not i would recommend buying the companion book to this site "Exercising the Penis" by Remek
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

For example in my case, i have flat stomach and i am shaved, so basically if i press ruler into my skin, that is cheating, since there are no pubic hair or belly to stand in my way, correct? From what i can tell, at least in my case only proper way is NBPEL, if i press it's BS i am lying to my self.
      15/09/2010 Start
      NBPEL:18cm or 7.1 in
      EG:15.5cm or 6.1in
      15/2/2011
      NBPEL:20cm - 7.9in
      EG:16.5cm - 6.5 in

Comment

Originally posted by Bigi View Post
        For example in my case, i have flat stomach and i am shaved, so basically if i press ruler into my skin, that is cheating, since there are no pubic hair or belly to stand in my way, correct? From what i can tell, at least in my case only proper way is NBPEL, if i press it's BS i am lying to my self.
        The only exception is if you are very fortunate to be so slim that your level of body fat is so low ... there is hardly any Pubic fat pad to press into. There is nothing wrong with refering to your NBPEL ... i do ! My goal is to have 7 " - 7.5" on show hence NBPEL, and if i get there i wont be telling women that i am over 8 inches long but 0.75" of it is hidden in fat ... i can imagine them laughing their tits off.

Comment

when you are practicing some sexual positions and push in deep then that is the bpel that you are inserting. Correct me if i am wrong?
          Current:
          Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
          Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
          Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

Bone pressed is the best way for consistency. Sure you can run the ruler right out your butt hole and say you have a two foot long weapon, but in reality you can only push the ruler so far, thus the consistency. None pressed leaves much more room for error. Like you, I don't have much if any fat pad, so my length doesn't change much either way. Bone pressed helps you see if you are gaining. Best line of action is for people to get rid of the fat pad anyways.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by VIPER View Post
              The reason why as PEers we usually refer to BPEL is because by measuring this way you will allways achieve consistent and accurate measurements and by doing so you will know whether you really have gained. Some guys may incidently or purposely cheat themselves by pressing the ruler that little bit further into their pubic pad when carrying out NBPEL measuring. Also your NBPEL may decrease if you put on weight.
              Totally agree. BPEL is used to follow your success in PE. I can change my NBPEL way too easily depending on exactly where I start the measurement and how hard I push it. I try to measure NBPEL from a natural crease at the base of my penis so as to be as consistent as possible, but I know that BPEL is the only way for me to measure my PE gains.

BTW, since I started hanging, that crease I use is disappearing! So I'm not sure what I'll measure from if it completely disappears... LOL. But I can always do BPEL.
              Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
              NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
              NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
              BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
              BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
              MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto View Post
                when you are practicing some sexual positions and push in deep then that is the bpel that you are inserting. Correct me if i am wrong?
                Well if you thrust so deep that you can feel her against your pubic bone then i consider that you maybe right. In that case i should probably refer to NBPEL as visual length instead of insertable.

Comment

Originally posted by crayrobs1 View Post
                  Totally agree. BPEL is used to follow your success in PE. I can change my NBPEL way too easily depending on exactly where I start the measurement and how hard I push it. I try to measure NBPEL from a natural crease at the base of my penis so as to be as consistent as possible, but I know that BPEL is the only way for me to measure my PE gains.

BTW, since I started hanging, that crease I use is disappearing! So I'm not sure what I'll measure from if it completely disappears... LOL. But I can always do BPEL.

Spot on ! My pad is 0.75" thick so lets put it into an example scenario for those who dont understand yet. I am performing PE but also performing High Intensity Interval Cardio Training 3 times a week aswell, so lets say that in the next 3 months i am fortunate enough to lose 10 - 12 lbs. As a result of my weight loss my fat pad reduces by 0.25" this would mean that my NBPEL would increase by 0.25". If i choose to refer to my NBPEL to monitor any gains i could lead myself into wrongly believing that i increased the size of my penis through PE when really my BPEL would prove otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by VIPER View Post
                    Spot on ! My pad is 0.75" thick so lets put it into an example scenario for those who dont understand yet. I am performing PE but also performing High Intensity Interval Cardio Training 3 times a week aswell, so lets say that in the next 3 months i am fortunate enough to lose 10 - 12 lbs. As a result of my weight loss my fat pad reduces by 0.25" this would mean that my NBPEL would increase by 0.25". If i choose to refer to my NBPEL to monitor any gains i could lead myself into wrongly believing that i increased the size of my penis through PE when really my BPEL would prove otherwise.
                    Exactly. That's why we use BPEL. You don't change your skeleton. Besides, if I measure normal erection angle standing, and erection while sitting down, pressing out, I would get 2 different NBPEL measurements, but the same BPEL measurement. Your NBPEL is NOT your usable length, you press through a lot of the fat pad when going balls deep. It doesn't take much to push down on the skin around the base if you have a decent fat pad.
                    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Hey why not just measure both? Lots of guys quote both nbpel and bpel.

Comment

If I'm asked I just say 8". My bpel is about 8.25" and my nbpel is about 7.6". Gotta lose some weight and get my nbpel back down to. 5" under.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                        X