would like bigger glan (head)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would like bigger glan (head)

Just exactly what exercises can a guy do to achieve a bigger, or mushroom type glan????

Firedaddy
    I think the best way to increase the glan is by clamping. Use one clamp at the base and another clamp near the glan.
    Dustpan
    Last edited by Dustpan; 11-15-2007, 11:08 AM. Reason: spelling
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Here is a head exercise I like to do.

First all you need to wrap with sports wrap starting at the coronal ridge back about 1.5" Wrap about 4 or 5 times around and secure.
      This serves as a light tourniquet.

Left Hand - Put your thumb on top and your fore and index finger on the under side of the shaft on the corpus spongiosum
      right on top of the sports wrap. This serves as a clamp to hold in blood

Right Hand - using the same grip as above, the right hand will serve as a pump. Clamp down with your left hand, and hold it.
      Then kegel blood in and use the left hand to pump(push it forward) into the glans. As you pump forward release your left hand to
      allow the blood to enter the glans and then clamp it back off.

Repeat.

I can pump my glans this way until it feels like it's going to burst. I will pump the head full of blood, and wrap a latex wrap on top of the sports wrap. This holds the blood in. It feels like a golf weight swinging on the end. I use it sometimes as a light ADS.

If the head gets cold, just push out the old blood and kegel in fresh.

I did this for about a month and a half to keep my PenisMaster on. I noticed one night when measuring I had gained a 1/2" in my glans. I hadn't measured it in a while so I'm not sure if this exercise had anything to do with it. I just know I get a massively plump head from it.

I think this exercise is call a head-hold jelq

The left hand acts as a tourniquet or a valve. The first two fingers go on the bottom of the shaft just behind the glans, the thumb goes on top. Your first two fingers will be on the CS (corpus spongiosum), the big "vein" on the underside of your shaft. The right hand will be in the exact same position but at the base. You kegel in blood and push it forward with this hand, kind of like a jelqing motion. As the blood moves to the left hand release it a little and let it pass into the glans. Then clamp it off again to prevent it from rushing back out. Just keep repeating.

I do this as I wrap (with sports wrap) then I wrap a latex wrap around this. It's like a big rubber band. Then I push in more blood until the glans is as plump as possible. The wrap keeps the blood in for as long as I want. I get great glans expansion and it makes a great weight. You will hang much lower. I don't know the long term effects but something gave me a 1/2" glans gain.

My approach differs from the head-hold jelq in that I use the wrap to keep in plump for extended periods. It's kind of like wearing a clamp below your glans.

Hope this helps!

-Iguana
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Very detailed post, Iguana. Thumbs up!

So you potentially gained .5" with this exercise in a month? That's amazing. What erection level do you do this exercise in? And how long do you do the exercise for?

Also, is this how it goes:
        1. You wrap roughly 1.5 inches below the glans.
        2. You tightly grip your left hand around the wrap.
        3. You use your right hand to pump/jelq up the penis
        4. Once the right hand reaches the left, you release the left a bit so blood can get in.
        5. Repeat
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
          Very detailed post, Iguana. Thumbs up!

So you potentially gained .5" with this exercise in a month? That's amazing. What erection level do you do this exercise in? And how long do you do the exercise for?

Also, is this how it goes:
          1. You wrap roughly 1.5 inches below the glans.
          2. You tightly grip your left hand around the wrap.
          3. You use your right hand to pump/jelq up the penis
          4. Once the right hand reaches the left, you release the left a bit so blood can get in.
          5. Repeat
          Thank you sir! It was actually about 6 weeks. You do this completely flaccid! You're just pumping the head full of blood and clamping it off with the wrap. I came across this trying to come up with a way to keep my Penis Master head piece from slipping off. My glans was on the small side and the head piece would just slide right over it. I found that pumping up my glans up did the trick. I did this while wearing my PM so I would sometimes go all day like this. But on weekends sometimes when I wasn't wearing my PM, I would just wrap and pump it up and go. You will hang low with this. It's light having a light weight attached.

Your description summary is right on, except, the sports wrap should start at the edge of your glans (touching it) and go down the shaft about 1.5" (width of wrap.) You could use a wider sports wrap, that was just the width of the one I use. I'm don't think I mentioned this but I did a partial wrap to start, left some spare sports wrap hanging, and then once the glans is maxed out with blood, finished wrapping to hold it in. So, the sports wrap serves as a tourniquet. I also used a latex wrap sometimes to go over the sports wrap. It is like a giant rubber band and is even more effective than using the wrap alone. If you're interested in the latex wraps I can tell you how I made mine.

Important point: Like any other wrapping technique, this cuts off the oxygen supply to your glans!
          The fresh blood you kegeled in will have enough oxygen to last a while. It will start turning dark purple when your supply runs out. You don't need to unwrap, simply squeeze the blood out of the head and kegel/push fresh blood back in. I usually do this about once an hour. But keep check, you may be different.

Don't wrap too tight!!! If you start feeling numbness you're too tight. Loosen up the wrap a little.

Warning - doing this exercise might give you the big head!
          Iguana
          Last edited by Iguana; 04-23-2008, 09:16 AM.

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Although it seems as though the exercise would be counter-productive, I, and have few others, have found that doing Horse 440s have helped increase the amount of blood to the glans (or head).

Basically, to do this exercise, you must be around 80 percent erect. With one hand, you tourniquet the base to not allow in any blood. With the other hand, you grab your head and slowly squeeze the blood from the head into the shaft of penis. Hold for about 30 seconds or so, let go of your penis with both hands, re-gain 80 percent erection level, and repeat. Now I know what you're thinking? I can see this exercise giving great shaft gains in the CC, but how does this help increase the size of the glans if you are squishing the blood out of it?

Don't ask me why, but it's worked for me. Personally, I have a problem with the head of my penis getting completely hard when I'm erect. They only way it will completely will with blood is if I clamp or wear a cockring. I tried only 3-5 of these every other day for a week and I noticed that my head was starting to fill with more blood and started to look huge. As they say, different strokes for different folks.

Newbies, please keep in mind that this is an advance exercise. I was 9 months into PE before I first started to try these. I thought I was a enough of a seasoned vet, but like my usual mistakes in my early PE career, I tried too many too fast, overtrained and in the end it did more harm than good. So, if you do plan to try these, please go slow and stop at any sign of negative PIs or pain.
            The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
            ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Iguana: So your head was engorged for several hours at a time? Did it typically turn dark blue and purple?

Quick: Did you gain any erect glans size with the Horse440? It makes sense that it would help with head size, as the Horse440 directly milks the head of the penis, whereas most exercises don't.
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks to all of you who have responded. I really appreciate all the feedback!!! Thanks Again!!

Comment

Originally posted by remek
                  Iguana: So your head was engorged for several hours at a time? Did it typically turn dark blue and purple?
                  I could usually go for about an hour before it started turning dark. I would simply squeeze the old blood out and kegel/push some fresh in. The nice healthy pink color would come back. No need to unwrap.

The horse 440s sounds interesting. I have never tried them before.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Quick: Did you gain any erect glans size with the Horse440? It makes sense that it would help with head size, as the Horse440 directly milks the head of the penis, whereas most exercises don't.
                    I think that I did get some gains in my glans. I do have a pretty big mushroom head. The main thing that I noticed after doing these is that my glans started to fill up more during my erection. Before, it stayed deflated and looked smaller, but now it fills up nicely.
                    The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
                    ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Iguana: Do you tighten all the way once the glans are full of blood? For me it usually doesn't last more than 5 to 10 minutes before the glans turn dark purple.

Quik: You ever thought about forgetting about the length gains and just going all out on girth - just to see if you'd gain?

Comment

Iguana: Do you tighten all the way once the glans are full of blood? For me it usually doesn't last more than 5 to 10 minutes before the glans turn dark purple.
                        I really don't wrap that tight. For me, it doesn't take very much pressure to hold the blood in. I can usually go about an hour or so. I would experiment with it and see if you can find a happy medium.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Interesting. I'll have to give your exercise a go next time around.

Comment

Bloody 'ell'....I'm from yorkshire and we can make a ewe turn but just thinkin bout the head pump thing scares me....
                            I'll give it a go though cos the sheep are wanting something a bit bigger now a days...

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
                              Thank you sir! It was actually about 6 weeks. You do this completely flaccid! You're just pumping the head full of blood and clamping it off with the wrap. I came across this trying to come up with a way to keep my Penis Master head piece from slipping off. My glans was on the small side and the head piece would just slide right over it. I found that pumping up my glans up did the trick. I did this while wearing my PM so I would sometimes go all day like this. But on weekends sometimes when I wasn't wearing my PM, I would just wrap and pump it up and go. You will hang low with this. It's light having a light weight attached.

Your description summary is right on, except, the sports wrap should start at the edge of your glans (touching it) and go down the shaft about 1.5" (width of wrap.) You could use a wider sports wrap, that was just the width of the one I use. I'm don't think I mentioned this but I did a partial wrap to start, left some spare sports wrap hanging, and then once the glans is maxed out with blood, finished wrapping to hold it in. So, the sports wrap serves as a tourniquet. I also used a latex wrap sometimes to go over the sports wrap. It is like a giant rubber band and is even more effective than using the wrap alone. If you're interested in the latex wraps I can tell you how I made mine.

Important point: Like any other wrapping technique, this cuts off the oxygen supply to your glans!
                              The fresh blood you kegeled in will have enough oxygen to last a while. It will start turning dark purple when your supply runs out. You don't need to unwrap, simply squeeze the blood out of the head and kegel/push fresh blood back in. I usually do this about once an hour. But keep check, you may be different.

Don't wrap too tight!!! If you start feeling numbness you're too tight. Loosen up the wrap a little.

Warning - doing this exercise might give you the big head!
                              I think the term "completely" flaccid is a bit confusing.

For me, it's almost impossible for me to fill my shaft OR head up with blood when in a flaccid state. I have to be somewhat "plump" before this happens to where I can flare my head up with blood. I'd say maybe a 2-3 on the erection scale..when I think "completely flaccid" I think a 0-1 on the scale.

just my 2 cents..but I as well want to increase the size of my glands. I think it really adds to the visual appearance of the dick when the head is much larger then the shaft. wonder if women feel the same way?

Comment

Working...
                              X