The PE Gym Needs Your Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PE Gym Needs Your Help!!!!!

The PE Gym is trying to change the penis enlargement world. We strongly believe every man should have the resources needed to enlarge his penis for free - and we believe this information should be organized. If you're with us on this goal, then you can chip in.

How you can help: Let the world know about The Gym! Tell your friends, tell your dad, tell your Congressmen. Just kidding . . . But you can spread the word by doing the following:
    • If you use digg, del.icio,us, google bookmarks, or any of the other umpteen sharing/bookmarking sites, then list us. If you have the time, save each of your favorite pages here. On every single page on the main site there's a "Bookmark This Page" icon in the top right. It makes everything easy for you.
    • If you use Yahoo Answers!, every once and a while check and see if somebody's asking about ways to enlarge their penis. Most of the time it's pill spammers - but if not, send them here. They'll be grateful.
    • If you own a blog or a website, link us.
    • Every time you come to our website, instead of typing in our URL into the browser, go to Google and type "Penis Enlargement Gym" (in quotes). Click on our link the first time you see it. It should be at the top, and this will help us get towards the top for the keywords "penis enlargement"
    All of the above will help build our search engine rankings. It will also help the men who want this information to find it.

Thank you!
    -rem
    Last edited by remek; 12-07-2007, 12:23 AM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Check up: Has anyone tried the above?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have been Google-ling the site when returning. I type in PE Gym and it's #1 on the list.
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Iguana, good to hear it! If you can, type "penis enlargement gym" instead of PE Gym. The goal is to show Google that when people type "penis enlargement," they want to find us (which I like to think they do).
        Last edited by remek; 12-07-2007, 12:24 AM.

Comment

No problem! Penis Enlargement Gym it is!
          May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

i will also do the same thing. i am glad to have found this page and want to make it easy to any one that wants to find it.

Comment

Thank you, marc!

Comment

Doing also the same thing remek. take care.

Comment

Thank you, Johnny - and Welcome to The PE Gym.

Comment

I found you by searching "penis forum"... I think it's good since you show up as listing in a much broader search term. Anyway... keep up the good work; I'll be looking around for some info.
                    7" here
                    best performance on the balcony

Comment

Quest: Welcome to The Gym! Glad you found us. Yea, we're trying to focus on several keywords, including "penis forum", but the big one will always be penis enlargement.

Comment

I found the site by randomly searching.

Normally I go back to the same searches if I don't have the time to go through all my results in a day, for example: When I search for "penis exercises"(forgot exact phrase) on google, the second day I just type "penis e" and just select "penis exercises" from the dropdown and search again. Been searching for phrases same or similar to that for 3-4 days, sometimes I go back to old searches.
                        One day from one of my old search phrases, PE Gym came to the 2nd on the list right after about.com's link (they have VERY pessimistic explanation), which I clearly remember the last time I searched that phrase I did not see PE Gym ANYWHERE on the top 2-3 pages. I guess it must be something you guys did that promoted it to the top!!

Never knew those could help, I don't use bookmark sites however I think the only thing I can do is keep googling. I just started for 2 weeks and haven't seen any results yet, I'll start promoting now and hopefully I'll see some results soon and I'll google dozens times aday!

Comment

Originally posted by newPEguy View Post
                          One day from one of my old search phrases, PE Gym came to the 2nd on the list right after about.com's link (they have VERY pessimistic explanation),
                          Yea, the way those sites work is the "authors" generally re-hash information that's already on the Web somewhere. This is especially true for About.com. Not to worry, give it another two or three years, and they'll be touting a whole new tune.

In any regard, it's good to know that our work is starting to pay off. The bad news is that Google highly ranks how long a URL has been registered. We had ExercisingThePenis.com for over two years, and so it had a fairly decent ranking. Since PEGym.com is much newer, we'll have to wait a while to catch back up.

Comment

on yahoo, 2nd on list
                            on google, 1st on list

Comment

So how long has PEgym been around? Jan 2006? (judging from remek's join date)

Comment

Working...
                              X