A troubled penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A troubled penis

Hey, I've been lurking around here for a while now and finally decided to sign up.

To put it bluntly, I'm fairly unlucky when it came to the downstairs department. I don't know all the abbreviations and such, and my measuring is a bit inconsistent and I didn't really measure properly before I started. But from measuring at the base before I started I reckon I was about 4.75" erect.

Now I've been doing the newbie routine consisting of roughly 3 thirty second stretches in all directions, up, down, left, right, forward. Followed by around 200 wet jelqs in the shower. I've been doing it fairly consistently for around 3 months now with the odd week off every now and then due to circumstances. And I believe I've made progress, with my erect size around 4.90". I've noticed my penis feels a lot more "tougher" now, and I have a slight bowling pin affect on the go, with my girth at the base being around 5.00" and towards the end around 4.80". However I would of liked to have seen some more length gains, often I feel its just my measuring that changes and maybe I've not gained at all. Obviously I should be more strict with my measuring, but I don't get much opportunity to measure thoroughly.

But not only am I not blessed with size, but my penis is sort of... twisted. If you imagine grabbing your penis and twisting it about 45-55 degrees anti-clockwise, that would be how mine looks. I've been putting emphasis on twisting it the right way when stretching, maybe this will help correct it? I've thought of trying bundle stretches too.

Anyway, if you guys have any tips or advice from what you can gather for my routine or situation I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I think once you are done with your 90 days, the twisting might benefit from an extender where you would put tension on it while in the "straight" position.
    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

This sounds rather unlikely. a twisted penis, I find it hard to believe :P Although I will agree with SA

-UYN
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I think that stretching it in the opposite direction will benefit you, and that once you get conditioned more if you bundled stretch to the opposite direction of the "twist" you have that might correct it.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
          This sounds rather unlikely. a twisted penis, I find it hard to believe :P Although I will agree with SA

-UYN
          I've read cases of other people having similar problems on here, so it can't be that uncommon.

The thing with bundle stretches I seem to be just stretching the skin, and not the actual penis. So I'm not too sure if I'll have much luck with them.

Comment

Working...
          X