Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My penis has a very noticeable curve, and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis has a very noticeable curve, and....

I was wondering if these exercises would get rid of that? Because I don't want them to. My girlfriend loves the way it curves and I'm worried that these exercises will get rid of said curve. In fact, is there an exercise I can do to enhance the curve slightly?

When you say 'curve', do you mean upwards or to one side (ie., right or left)?

Either way, I do believe that PE does help to correct penis curves. But, I'm pretty sure for the correction to happen, one must jelq opposite to the curve. So, if your penis is curved to the right, you should focus jelqing toward the left (opposite) side.

However, if you continue to jelq in the direction of the curve, the curve should still remain. I know that after seeing some before and after pictures of some members who had curves in their unit, the curve still remained after they had gained.
    The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
    ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Poets: Welcome to The Gym! As quik says, using penis enlargement exercises most likely won't diminish your curve unless you want it to. It takes a lot of effort to get rid of a curve.

That said, you can also make the curve even greater by doing what quik suggests.

By the way, does your penis curve upward?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X