BP: 6"/15.24 cm

EBPL: 6.1" / 15.494 cm

EG: 3.15"/ 8 cm

And now I am:

*Flaccid:

NBP: 3.38" / 8.59 cm
    BP: 4.25" / 10.8 cm

EG: (Not yet registered)

*Note: The flaccid length varies. Most of the time I'll be at least an inch bigger, but at the time of registering the size, it was a bit shrunken. I suspect it's because of the cold weather.

Erect:

NBPL: 5.51" / 14 cm
    BPL: 6.1" / 15.494 cm

Girth: (Not yet registered)

I'm a believer! Who would've thought!

Last year I had spent half a year trying to attempt to increase the size of my unit. I grew a total of zero millimeters.

Naturally I didn't have much faith this time around. Why would I gain anything? Would it be different this time?

It was different. .12" in just a little over a month.

Hooray!

I think the only thing I need to add, and the most important, is a big thanks on my behalf for making me a believer. Now I know that nothing is impossible.

Congrats on the gains, Smallus!

What was your routine? What did you do this time around that gave you such incredible gains?
    The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
    ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Smallus: Good to hear it! Did you take it lighter this time around, or what?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah I took it lighter this time around. Basically I did a lot of things I hadn't done before, let me see if I can remember them all.

I...
        • Took Hawthorne Berries and L-arginine
        • Had a very healthy exercise program (was doing weight training combined with the PE plan)
        • Was eating all groups of foods (including fruits and vegetables)
        • Warmed up properly, for 10 minutes by using warm cup of water (instead of the mere 3 minutes in which I wrapped a cold sock)
        • Took my mind away from everything else while exercising
        • Looked forward to every session, and actually enjoyed doing the exercises
        • Cut masturbation to once a month (:P this was the plan but I failed and ended up masturbating twice a week)
        • Just generally had a positive attitude and high expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by quik4life View Post
          Congrats on the gains, Smallus!

What was your routine? What did you do this time around that gave you such incredible gains?
          Routine was the one on the original website, although I want to try out babbis' routine next month to see which works best for me.

Comment

Those are some greats changes, Smallus (many of which are no doubt needed for good gains). Good to hear they worked out for you.

Keep us updated.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Not to be negative or anything, but even with that plan... I do all of that except take the berries and L-argenine; don't those gains sound a little unrealistic? I feel like that is something that you would see as a pill advertisement somewhere. I had no idea it was possible to gain that fast. Personally I'm still a noobie So I'm just speculating off of what I've read, but for me after 3 weeks of PE the changes I have noticed is a much longer flacid state, about 1.5-2 inches longer, Much Much harder erections, Increased labido (and I have a strong labido I'm 18 to start with), and a large amount of surface veins. I just added the cold water cooldown to my routine today, i do about 5 and a half minutes so I'll see if that helps. But still like I said, thats the craziest amount of gains I've heard of so far.

Comment

Maybe you read wrong, he said .12 inches in 5 weeks. Thats about one eight of an inch.

Comment

Wow yes I read very wrong, my apologies. Keep up the PE =D lol sry again.

Comment

I was quickly browsing between posts when I wrote that response earlier, and for some reason I had the gains of this article in mind when I wrote the response --- https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...e-process.html Too me what that person claims seems highly unlikely. So again sorry about that Smallus.

Comment

Originally posted by HealthNFitn3ss View Post
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...e-process.html Too me what that person claims seems highly unlikely.
                      You aren't kidding, Health.

Comment

Working...
                      X