Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About kegels and testicle massage

So I want to ask wich variant of doing kegels is better:
    1. Doing 99 kegels/reverse kegels 33 in morning, 33 before and during PE, 33 in evening
    2. Doing 100 kegels/reverse kegels 50in morning and 50 in evening

I'm doing 1 kegel, then reverse one, then kegel again and so on.

Now for testicle massage how many times you should do it? I'm doing it twice a day, every day at morning and evening. All I'm doing is massaging it with a palm for a bit and then doing 60 gentle streches down, while streching my penis up.

Also I'm doing 2days on and 1 day off, but I'm doing kegels everyother day so I want to ask if it's ok if sometimes I'll do kegels on off days?
    8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

I don't know much about testicle massage so I will leave those questions for others.

Doing 1 kegel then 1 reverse kegel then 1 kegel, etc, is what I call Alternating Kegels. I do them regularly because I think they are good for developing control in addition to strength.

I see that you joined in September. How long have you been doing this routine? If you have been doing this for a couple of months, I suggest that you add some Holds or Slams to your kegel work out, to build strength a bit faster.

If you feel like adding a few kegels to your off days, that is fine but make sure that you watch your PI's and give yourself plenty of rest.

ARRRRR!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Great post Pirate ! Inparticular the bit at the end, there seems to be a lot of discussion and debate about how many times a week you should kegel. For me it all comes back to PI's, these will tell you if your overtraining your pelvic floor muscles just as they do for your penis in general. As allways progressing and moving forward is the key so mixing it up a bit can be a huge benefit for instance adjusting the reps and holding the contraction for different lengths of time. This is something i am working on right now and i can feel the benefit.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Thanks Viper!
        For a while, I was kegeling everyday and, in retrospect, grossly over training. Now I work kegels hard, VERY HARD, three days a week. I still kegel whenever I pee and after hanging and so on, but I only work for strength 3 days a week.
        Getting adequate rest is extremely important.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X