improving the rice sock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• improving the rice sock

im using 2 rice socks to cover my dick since its quite hard to 'wrap' around and cover every thing. also, perhaps my socks are smaller. from the end to the knot, its 9inches only.

when i wrap, the rice falls to the bottom of the sock (if the sock is horizontal). that leaves a lot of uncovered dick falsely covered by empty sock space lacking heat. at the base its good because of this, but the higher up, the bigger the problem.

any ideas? or is heating the base enough and glans not as important.

i was thinking some sort of sewing to keep the rice in little 'pockets' in the sock so there wont be a ton of empty space upon wrap.

I just use two rice socks. Sewing the pockets would make changing the rice more complicated.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

why do you need to change rice? o.o

is warming up the tip of the penis, or even the head, important?

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
        why do you need to change rice? o.o
        I'd like to know also. If yes, how do you know when?
        is warming up the tip of the penis, or even the head, important?
        I think you may be able to get more head swell with a warm head, but I think the base is more important, though all skin will stretch easier with heat.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

i use a rice sock, probably somewhat the same length as yours, sports sock but i filled it with alot of rice. i put this between my legs and up against my member and vegtables. works just fine for me. the heat warms up the entire genital area. unless your flaccid hang is greater than 9 inches, then maybe i dont think you need to continue with PE lol

on a side note, isnt rice so bloody smelly when ya heat it up in a microwave??? i dont think i should have used wholegrain rice haha

Comment

how do u wrap if it has a lot of rice?

Comment

Working...
            X