Question about flaccid girth and EQ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about flaccid girth and EQ.

If your flaccid girth is sometimes larger than your erect girth, does this mean that your EQ is less than optimal?

whats your EQ like? i would imagine thats cos of your EQ tho, ya. do those kegels for better EQ and watch it grow!!

Comment

What does EQ mean?
      BPEL: 6.00" :cool:
      EG: 5.00" :D
      EQ: 6.5 :o
      Turtling ED

Comment

erection quality

Comment

Yeah, pick up with the kegels. You can kegel more blood into your erection I would bet. Your erect girth should definitely be greater than your flaccid girth--or at least the same.

Comment

Apparently my EQ must be pretty low. I'm not really sure whether or not I can kegel more blood into the penis to make it larger. I tried doing that before and it didn't seem to be working, could it have been that I wasn't really horny enough?

Comment

Okay when I kegel it seems to get harder but not larger. Also, when I stop holding the kegel the hardness seems to go back to what it was before the kegel.

Comment

I've noticed something very similar that I've been wondering about.
                If i get a a good erection, and then it subsides a little, my penis definitely, definitely, gets plumper - I would say by more than an inch.
                (I notice this mostly when edging.)

Comment

Working...
                X