Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching questions

hei guys

Is it truth that stretching is more focused in flacid gains ? and what really gives erect lenght gains is jelqing ??

and is also truth that if one make separeted sessions of stretching/jelqing, like one week stretching and another week jelqing will cause LOSS of gains ??
    Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Luis:

>> Is it truth that stretching is more focused in flacid gains ? and what really gives erect lenght gains is jelqing ??<<

Stretching is effective for both flaccid gains and erect gains. That said, for some men, stretching provides more flaccid gains, for others it provides more erect gains.

>>and is also truth that if one make separeted sessions of stretching/jelqing, like one week stretching and another week jelqing will cause LOSS of gains ??<<

I'm not sure where you heard that. There surely isn't any evidence for it. In fact, the opposite might be true (it may help gains instead of decreasing them).

How long has it been since you've been PEing now? Are you having trouble gaining?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Remek, actually i think my gains are good if compared to the lack of time i have to PE. - as my sessions never go over 7 minutes ( 2 days on , 1 off ) . i also decided to try this - one week stretching ( 2 days on , 1 off ) and one week jelqing. This way i can stretching/jelqing for more or less 7 minutes.

Im in my first only stretching week - the first sign i noticed is that my flacid state is gaining faster , and i really dont know why. Maybe decoditioning break from jelqing ?? i dont know; I just cant WAIT initiate my only jelqing week
      Last edited by remek; 12-06-2007, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Luis: That's good to hear. Keep us updated on your progress and good luck
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

well i really have to say that my biggest mistake was doing just stretches at one week because i lost gains, then two days doing jelqing and my gains came back . telling you the truth my friends the time i most had gains was at the begining when my sessions was longer - it seens TO ME that PE works better "FOR ME" if i do longer sessions, 5 days on 2 off in a week.

thats why i think evryone is different

Comment

I agree with you luis... I seem to do better when I do it more often I have one day off and PE the rest and everything doing ok thus far.

Comment

Working...
            X