Nicotine and PE. Personal Discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicotine and PE. Personal Discovery

Well as many of you have already discussed the effects of the use of nicotine and PE. I have personally found out how it effects gains and positive pi's
    A coupe of weeks ago during finals i need to stay up late to study so what's the first thing i did, turned to nicotine. So during studying i would put chewing tobacco in for about an hour or mroe a day. well the habit stuck for a couple of weeks because i liked the nicotine buzz.once i ran out of the tin i decided to stop doing it. low and behold 2 days after i stopped using it. my erection quality enhanced drastically as well as sexual desire and performance. I thought it wouldnt affect pe but it does DRASTICALLY. Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy this discovery. Putting fiction into proven fact.
    Yeap im gonna get bigger.

I was afraid someone would say that. Now i d better think about quit smoking
    Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Comment

Good post, Yeap. It made it to the main page, under hot topics on our PE forum.

May others who have this bad habit also find this thread.
      Last edited by remek; 12-04-2007, 01:11 PM.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks remek
        Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

Working...
        X