Gym Exercises To Assist PE gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym Exercises To Assist PE gains

Recently been attending the gym quite frequently (3 times a week). Need to get in shape and more toned (defined). I was wondering what exercises, gym equipment etc have assisted in quickening or maintaining gains made to length and girth

Cardio!
    Just being healthy is enough to help with gains. Eat healthy, get sleep, work out regularly.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
      Cardio!
      Just being healthy is enough to help with gains. Eat healthy, get sleep, work out regularly.
      I agree - good cardio supports good over all circulation
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Cardio for sure just as the guys above listed. Libido can be improved through increasing testosterone levels, which can be done through compound exercises like squat and deadlift. Increased libido can sometimes translate to higher erection quality.

Comment

I am currently doing weights; following a beginner routine. Would you advise combining it with cardio. I have quite a broad structure.

Comment

yes do cardio dont listen to anyone that says otherwise. Nothing wrong with 15min run.

Comment

Squats, lunges, cardio routines that are not over 30 minutes long in duration.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I imagine a big part of why you're going to the gym is to look good for the ladies. In that case, cardio serves a double benefit. I find it to be much more beneficial to work towards toning up or staying as lean as possible rather than lifting heavy and eating more only to put on both fat and muscle.

Comment

I would have to agree with cardio. Also work your legs to up your testosterone production. Squats, deadlifts, lunges all up your test production and get the blood flowing to your lower half.
                  To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Edit: higherone beat me to it!

If you're looking for lifts I'd say the big compound exercises in order of importance:

1. Squats
                    2. Deadlifts
                    3. Pullups/Weighted Pullups
                    4. Bench Press / Military Press

I used to lift there's a lot of research that points to squats (mainly) and the other exercises listed (to a lesser extent) as helping with testoterone levels.

I don't know if there's a correlation between good PE and T levels, but I'd think high T certainly couldn't hurt. The other big factors in T levels, and just general health are:

GET ENOUGH SLEEP. Can't emphasize that enough. The difference between getting 6 hours sleep a night and 8 hours sleep is huge for recovery and general well-being.

NUTRITION. Eat your vegetables, stay away from processed foods as much as possible.

Edit 2: Also want to warn you - be careful, lift slow with perfect form and be realistic. Get a spotter/trainer who knows what he's doing. A back or leg injury related to something like a sloppy squat or deadlift is nothing to play with and can really set you back. Also really be sure that you're doing your shoulder exercises properly, it's possible to mess up your rotator if you're using bad form.
                    evolution
                    Last edited by evolution; 11-16-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
                      I would have to agree with cardio. Also work your legs to up your testosterone production. Squats, deadlifts, lunges all up your test production and get the blood flowing to your lower half.
                      I see testosterone is mentioned quite often.Well test will not make penis bigger.I see people making corelation with this.HIGH TEST LEVELs=bigger dick. simple answer NO.
                      About protein,protein is a must for PE imo and should be consumed but PE is not GYm.People make this correlation quite often,i mean it has some similarites but the it ain't exactly the same.THe point of PE is doing the excercises and getting adequate rest.That's it.IN bodybuilding 90% depends on you diet.Here things are different and the only 2 thing that should be looked after are Doing the excercises and gettin adequate rest as i mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                        I see testosterone is mentioned quite often.Well test will not make penis bigger.I see people making corelation with this.HIGH TEST LEVELs=bigger dick. simple answer NO.
                        About protein,protein is a must for PE imo and should be consumed but PE is not GYm.People make this correlation quite often,i mean it has some similarites but the it ain't exactly the same.THe point of PE is doing the excercises and getting adequate rest.That's it.IN bodybuilding 90% depends on you diet.Here things are different and the only 2 thing that should be looked after are Doing the excercises and gettin adequate rest as i mentioned
                        There's an exception to this- if someone is deficient in testosterone to begin with, normalizing T levels could cause a normalization of penis size as well. Note that deficient T levels can be a cause of hypogonadism and micropenis.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You may naturally cause releases in T and GH by taking part in heavy, high-rep full-body exercises. I'll clarify what I mean by what seems to be an oxymoron.

"Breather squats" were once considered [in bodybuilding/weight training circles] to be one of the most effective forms of generating mass, strength, and overall toughening. They were more recently made popular with the release of the book "Super Squats". You perform it as follows:

After a thorough warm up, take a weight that you can normally do for 10 reps and start by squatting regularly until you start approaching fatigue. From here, you're to pause in between reps (with the bar still on your back) and take deep breaths- as many as you need to get you to the next rep. It's not unusual to find yourself breathing extremely hard- requiring long pauses and even feeling a bit sick towards your last few reps. Try for 20 reps total.

The above exercise is normally immediately followed by light, high rep across-the-bench pullovers to further expand the rib cage- taking full advantage of the extremely heavy breathing you'll be doing once you're done with the squat.

Normally one series of breather squats/pullovers will do the trick. You can substitute the deadlift for the squat if it better suits you.

Needless to say, this isn't a routine that should be done without building up to it first. If you're new to weight training you should build up a solid strength/endurance base before trying something like the above.
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 11-16-2010, 07:53 PM.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                          X