Proper way to measure length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper way to measure length

Do you just put the ruler next to your penis and take that measurement? Or do you use a soft measuring tape or string and run it over your penis, pretty much to take out any curve you may have? Just wondering because it's the difference between me being 4.5 or 5 nbpel. Thanks.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

I use a ruler with the zero mark right on the base and measure up to the very tip of the head (and it's easy to cut yourself short and miss the actual tip because it might be hidden based on your vantage point). I think tape measures are technically more accurate, though. I'd use it if I had one.

Comment

A stiff ruler pressed against (not dug into) your pubic bone right above the penis. Measure to the tip. That's BPEL.
      Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
      Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
      Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
      If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Thanks, but what I really want to know is if you put the ruler right down on your dick. To get rid of any bend or curve that there may be?

Comment

when it comes to tracking progress, it's critical you measure the same way each time.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

i think this is what your looking for
            Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It | Articles

Comment

I'm still wondering about this haha. I get BP and NBP. What I really want to know is do you get rid of the curve of your penis?

For example, I'm now 4.75 NBP but if I straighten my dick out I gain about .25 inch. Being able to say I actually have a legit 5 inches would be awesome.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                I'm still wondering about this haha. I get BP and NBP. What I really want to know is do you get rid of the curve of your penis?

For example, I'm now 4.75 NBP but if I straighten my dick out I gain about .25 inch. Being able to say I actually have a legit 5 inches would be awesome.

Thanks guys.

People are saying jeql against the curve and over some time then curve is gone. I just started jp90 but ill see, i have a curve too i wanna get rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post

Thanks guys.
                  Yeah of course you are legit 5". We are talking about useful length here; inside a vagina you will go as deep as a straight 5"er. Bend the curve, and measure again. You just need to make that you always measure the same way. If you don't compensate the curve, that's fine too, it's only a reference point. Your actual length is bigger.

Cheers,

Johnny B
                  Visit my log!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Butt View Post
                    Yeah of course you are legit 5". We are talking about useful length here; inside a vagina you will go as deep as a straight 5"er. Bend the curve, and measure again. You just need to make that you always measure the same way. If you don't compensate the curve, that's fine too, it's only a reference point. Your actual length is bigger.

Cheers,

Johnny B
                    Sweet. I can actually say I have a 5 inch dick haha. That curve "takes away" like .25 inch. Awesome, this is as good as gaining, thank for answering.

Comment

This is a good link. Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It In less your in some kind of contest, measuring the same way each time is what matters, It's wholly for you to be able to track your gains.
                      ​The enemy of good is not bad
                      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
                      X