Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before flaccid increases stick around ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before flaccid increases stick around ?

Eh guys.

How have you found flaccid increases and how long has it been for you before or if your gains actually start to last or became the new you ?
    Is this normal and where will it go next ?
    I started my only main routine so far , 3 weeks ago now, starting the 4th tomorrow.

From first day and as I've read in others here , flaccid gains began to appear and then re appear .
    My unit seemed different from the first work out. From there that continued over the first 2 wks , sometimes larger and lasting all day or into the night and often chumping at the bit the next morning for some action . But size differences are spasmodic and it also often just goes back to normal after a few hours.
    This last third week , flaccid feels as if it's growing , particularly in this last few days following end of 3rd wk last Frid. It feels as if flaccid gains are staying longer now or sometimes and I'm often surprised a the difference but , do flaccid gains start to settle in or better yet become permanent ?

I don't think I've gained erect as yet except possibly a bit fatter , well it feels it anyway, it's definitely harder, springier.
    But another question about flaccid gains , is stuff mine is doing leading up to erect gains or are the two totally separate or what's the go ?

Thanks guys .

Cheers
    mister
    Last edited by mister; 11-14-2010, 01:28 PM. Reason: corrections

Flacid gains usually preceed erect gains. You are answering your own questions for the rest, enjoy.

Comment

While it doesn't matter how large your flaccid is, as it still varies in size throughout the day, you can make your "average" flaccid size larger. LAS's have added significantly to my average size and girth, and like you I sometimes am still amazed how big it usually is compared to my original "average".
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks guys.

It's hard to tell because you start to rely on memory but flaccid seems softer , mine use to be a lot firmer as flaccid than what it seems lately.
        Does it tend to firm up again as you go along , flaccid I mean , I'm thinking this sponginess might just be because it's the beginning of the process ?
        mister
        Last edited by mister; 11-14-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I think it took about two years for my flaccid increases to become permanent. However, my flaccid girth is still growing. I know the length has doubled in size and the girth is a good two to two and a half inches bigger around flaccid. When I turtle now, I turtle to 4" x 6.5"--never less. But most days, I hang between 7"- 7.5" x 6.5". In the morning I always awake now with this measurement, flaccid.

Comment

I have always got erect gains before flaccid. I don't get any flaccid gains untill weeks after the erect gains and lower EQ. One thing I have found to help flaccid is lots of liquids, seems to change its size and appearance drastically at times, for the better Keep it up, if you are gaining flaccid now erect will be next.

Comment

Wow. I was looking for the same information since I was having similar doubts - I've been on JP90 since 10/10/2010 and I can tell that my flaccid head is bigger than before, the shaft too fatter, but no length gains as far as flaccid goes. EQ is like never before, but EL and EG are unchanged. I gather from this thread that welcome changes are around the corner

Comment

PE gave me about 1.5" in flaccid gains after about 5 months of consistent hanging (much more than my erect gains). I noticed that lately (due to an involuntary break) a % of those flaccid gains have already disappeared. At least for me, a long warm-up and warm-down help the flaccid gains stay (many hours after my unit cools off).
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

LAS???? Does it help flaccid gains?
                  NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

Hmm , totally varies with the individual doesn't it then . Spose I'm just going to have to wait and see what I get.

My unit definitely does seem to be working on the flaccid end of things though, nothing reliable as yet but then I have only just settled into a routine I like finally so.
                    Yeah I'd like some improvement in both . My flaccid use o be much more pronounced and I miss it but putting on some wait seems to tuck it away a bit doesn't it, trying to lose a bit atm.
                    I need a new batch of undies atm to allow for the growth or maybe you'd more call it the difference than growth but it is different. I go natural whenever I can to give him some breathing space, can't stand restriction.

Hey TB , what sort of liquids , does coffee and alcohol help ??????????????????? , orrr don't say no that's no fun !

Comment

Hmmmm. Interesting. I started PE in March. My flaccid has improved slightly, but not really all that much at all. I still turtle down to almost nothing. I think, for me, that stress has a HUGE impact on my PE gains and PI's...When the stress is low i hang great and have long thick erections. When its high (like now) i shrivel up lol...That being said, flaccid hang for me just feels good, but i really only care about Erect gains at this point flaccid gains are just extra icing on the PE cake.
                      Blinks Hanging 101
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by Noseybailey View Post
                        LAS???? Does it help flaccid gains?
                        Absolutely. I started seeing gains within a matter of weeks, if not sooner. Both length and girth are dramatically improved because of LAS's for me.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by mister View Post
                          Hmm , totally varies with the individual doesn't it then . Spose I'm just going to have to wait and see what I get.

My unit definitely does seem to be working on the flaccid end of things though, nothing reliable as yet but then I have only just settled into a routine I like finally so.
                          Yeah I'd like some improvement in both . My flaccid use o be much more pronounced and I miss it but putting on some wait seems to tuck it away a bit doesn't it, trying to lose a bit atm.
                          I need a new batch of undies atm to allow for the growth or maybe you'd more call it the difference than growth but it is different. I go natural whenever I can to give him some breathing space, can't stand restriction.

Hey TB , what sort of liquids , does coffee and alcohol help ??????????????????? , orrr don't say no that's no fun !
                          In smaller amounts they would help, water is much better. Few beers here and there aren't gonna hurt, few cups of coffee aren't gonna hurt.

Comment

Working...
                          X