New member dropping in to say Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member dropping in to say Hi!

I recently stumbled upon this website obviously looking to increase the size of my member. Today will be my first day starting out on the beginner's guide to PE. So far I like how encouraging and supportive everyone is to each other. I mean who doesn't want a bigger penis? With that being said I'll list my current stats and the stats as a progress to provide information and hopefully encouragement for others who might begin in the future.

Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 145 lbs.
    FL - 4.5"
    FG - 3.75"
    BPEL - 7.125"
    BPEG - 4.5"

Im mainly looking to increase the consistency of the hardness of my erection, and girth of my penis as I feel satisfied with my current length. Thanks for reading y'all.

Mr. Bidnez,

Welcome to the PE Gym, we are glad that you have joined us. Your starting stats are looking great.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Mr. B: I'll second Dustpan's welcome! It's good to have you aboard. How did you find our site, by the way?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! I was sitting at my computer bored as hell and I thought to myself, "I have a lot of extra time, I think I might try to make my penis bigger." Typed in Penile Exercises in google I believe, and this was the first site that came up. If the routines work and I start to see some benefits I will donate regularly to help keep this site going. It was funny because I told my girlfriend what I was going to start doing and she thought I was weird for wanting to do it. I told her, "you wont think its weird in a year." I was actually inspired by the success Dusty is having, that girth gain is phenomenal.

Comment

Mr. B: Good choice of keywords. Penis exercises is the only thing we're on top of at the moment. We're working hard to change that soon!
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X