Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Length no problem, but Girth seems to be a problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length no problem, but Girth seems to be a problem.

Alright guys. I have been doing the exercises that I mentioned in my log, my log by the way is in my sig if you want to go take a look at it. I haven't had a problem in EQ and gaining a little bit in length with taking the supplements. I have been only doing the JP workouts with the addition of JAI's, I just got back to PE from a long vacation(about 2 weeks) because I had to study for tests. I am back on track however. My schedule isn't as busy and I am going to work hard at it to get to my short term goal atleast by the end of this year. With the 2 day on and 1 day off routine. Please help me out here guys. I atleast want to make it to my short term goal Girth, my Girth is still the same. I think I have moved up by .1, but I am not sure. Sometimes when I measure my girth at EQ10 it's at 4.85, sometimes its at 4.75. It's kind of frustrating. Length I had no problem with, length just keeps moving on up. I had a EQ10 and I measured length one time at 7.25. I was like HOLY CRAP! That was after the vacation. I don't know if my V Jelqs are incorrect or not but I am doing as mentioned in the video and JP's workout.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Try jelqing at a higher erection level and doing girth exercises, but first read TGC theory thread, measure your BPEL and BPFSL and compare the differences and also figure out what your EQ is. Since you said you have a EQ of 10 then that means you might need to work on more stretching? But I'm not sure so read that thread

Comment

I don't really have a EQ of 10 it just happens sometimes, at a given good level.

What is this TGC Theory thread ? And where can I get more info on reading up about having a EQ of 10 and working on more stretches, and what routines I need to add in ?
      start
      bpel - 6.435"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - ???

current
      bpel -
      6.625"
      midshaft eg - 4.5"
      base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
      bpel - 7.5"
      eg - 5.25"

long term goal
      The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

besides the normal girth enhancing elements like being more ercet when doing the exercises try using water (as hto as you can handle it) instead of the washcloth method. Put warm hot water into a jar or container you can hold and stick your penis in it as warm as you can take it you adapt fast so dip in and out if it is hot a few times and then you can get MORE HEAt into the warm up and a lot more blood before you even do one exercise and it works best on girth.

Comment

PS if you are takng supplementws as you mentioned dont forget
          L arganine adn L Ornathine and ginseng

also Ashwaghanda means in sanskrit (Like a horse) for obvious reasons.

Comment

Here's an exercise I got from Kingpole's work (or maybe it was going411by7?):
            While fully erect give a nice hard kegel and ok-grip yourself at the base to trap as much blood in your shaft as you can. Next with your free hand sqeeze and hold your shaft for 30-60 sec. without blowing your glans apart (squeeze gently til u get the hang of it then pick up the intesnity) while also trying to not let the blood out at the base. Some or even most will escape tho by the end so don't fret.
            With some finesse you can substitute a different grip at the base so you can use more fingers from that hand to squeeze the total length of your shaft excluding glans. Best to grip every inch you can.
            Two to four reps.
            If you lose your erection by the end of a sqeeze get it back before continuing. Only works on a boner.
            Hope it helps you.
            2/14/11 Began PE:
            BPEL 5.5"
            MSEG 5.25"

6/14
            BPEL 6.1"
            MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Working...
            X