Antihistamine effect on my PE journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antihistamine effect on my PE journey

hey guys, I'm having a little dilema here...

I'm doing JP 90 days program since 2 weeks ago, and yesterday while I was reading alot of threads here, I notice that Kingpole said that antihistamine could effect penis enlargement growth...

I have Urticaria syndrome since 6 months ago, and the problem is my allergic seems caused by weather temperature changing, either cold or hot.

I lived on tropical country, and we have 4 seasons, right now is raining season, and this Urticaria killing me...

I have to consume 1 pill of "Celestamine" per day or else I'm gonna scratching all night and day like a monkey... and I'd already seen a doctor to discuss this matter and my doctor said that nothing he can do about my sickness, it will gone by itself he said.. let the immune system of my body solves itself.

my question is.. Is it ok to continue my routine? because if it is futile, I think I'm gonna take an acceptance with my tiny penis.. or anybody have another way or another medicine to my sickness?

thanks in advance

Hi leonard,

It may not be such a big deal - just try the PE out and see how it goes. It will make your penis stronger and such, and PE is different for everyone anyway...

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
      Hi leonard,

It may not be such a big deal - just try the PE out and see how it goes. It will make your penis stronger and such, and PE is different for everyone anyway...

Good luck.
      I will, just curious that maybe somebody somehow have a way or a better solution to this kind of problem

Comment

I agree, don't give up without first trying a routine. You've psyched yourself out, but nothing has gone wrong so far (or has it?).
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
          I agree, don't give up without first trying a routine. You've psyched yourself out, but nothing has gone wrong so far (or has it?).
          well, I'm doing JP's routine for only 2 weeks untill now, maybe I will post about it later after 3 months, wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
          X