Hi Need Urgent Help Quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Need Urgent Help Quick

Hi im 25yrs old from singapore. I wanted to start PE but im worried about my penis as there are spots around my penis head. i went to doc twice and twice he told me that im HIV negative and just rinse with water. can anyone here explain to me wat is this spots and are they infectous? i want to regain some self confidence for PE so pls help me out guys

Hello Azrockz

may i ask what the spots look like?

Color?
    Do they stick out like a pimple?
    Any other information you can add about the appearance?
    (20/02/13)

7" NBPEL
    5.7" BEG
    5.4" MEG
    5.1" Upper EG
    5" Glans EG

Goals for 2015

7"+ NBPEL
    5.75"+ BEG & MEG
    5.5"+ Upper & Glans EG

Comment

did you just get them? or have you had them for awhile? i myself have "pimpels" around my penishead, perfectly normal my doctors says and ive seen other guys have that too.. but you say spots, so as bones say, what kind of color and what do they look like?
      "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Hey Indianajones

haha i have done a lot of research on these "Pimple things"
        I think what we are talking about is Fordyce condition or Sebaceous Prominence...
        They are actually a healthy sign,it shows that your skin has healthy oil/moisture production but sometimes to healthy and therefore results in the spots...and they can occur on all thin skinned areas including penis head...i have the spots myself but i have them on my lip...which is very embarrassing.

But i went on a website called Fordyce Spots.com if i remember correctly... and i ordered there apparent "CURE" which is a gel applied twice daily... it basically dries out the oil producing cells and therefore they dissipate...

I have been on the gel for about 4 days and i can feel the dryness taking effect but nothing dissipated yet...

Hope this helps
        (20/02/13)

7" NBPEL
        5.7" BEG
        5.4" MEG
        5.1" Upper EG
        5" Glans EG

Goals for 2015

7"+ NBPEL
        5.75"+ BEG & MEG
        5.5"+ Upper & Glans EG

Comment

if the "spots" are on the shaft or testicles then they are most likely fordyce spots. if they are on the rim of the glans then they are pearly penile papules. Both are perfectly normal and harmless, relax and have a ton of safe sex
          Oct 31st 2010
          BPEL 7 3/4
          MEG 6

Comment

pearly penile papules... thats what i have yep thats normal for guys, doctor said it would go away eventually, but i dont really care.. no woman has ever complained about it.. the only problem is that if theres a lot of lighting and the girl you are about to have sex with really likes to study your cock, then maybe that can be a problem explaining it.. even though you explain what it is, she can probably think its worts or herpes or some shit.. but i dont know if this helps azrocks??
            "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Working...
            X