Would this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this work?

I'm sure most guys here go to the gym, or at least try to stay fit. I know from lifting weights that alot of guys who lift want to be huge, not me, I just like to stay fit and build for strength. I go to a supplement store to get vitamins and I see this stuff that "prolongs your pump" from lifting. It's a vasodilator and guys use it before body building comps. or right after they work out to keep the blood flowing to thier muscles. I DON'T want to use it, but I thought the idea might be worth checking out for some hard gainers or anyone interested. It's less expensive than penis enlargement pills and has the same principals, only instead of just increasing blood flow, it actually widens veins. Like I said, I'm not a doctor and I don't see myself using it but the idea came to me at the gym yeasterday and thought I would put it out there for anyone interested. Here is a link to better understand what I'm saying if you don't already http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasodilator.
    Current Stats:
    FSL=5 1/8 FG=4 3/16
    (ELBP)=6 5/8 NBP 6 1/4
    EG=5 3/16

GOAL:
    ELNBP=7 1/2 EG=6

bodistava, interesting product. It's hard to say if this would have any benefit for PE. It's possible if the effect is systemic vasodilation.
    It really depends if it works on all blood vessels or only certain types. I wonder what kind of reviews body builders are giving it?
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

bod: What's it called? Some PEers use NOX2 and report good benefits from it.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Is NOX2 Nitrix? or similar to it? If so I recently came across L-arginine which is a key ingredient in Nitrix. I took Nitrix once and wasn't crazy about it. They wanted me to take 9 pills a day and I didn't even finish a bottle because 9 pills a day from one supplement seemed like to much ( plus I didn't feel like it helped much). Anyway Read up about L-Arginine. I go to the gym as well and it overall helps to dialate your veins, boosts the immune system and a few other things which I can't recall. I've only been on it for 3 days but I feel like it's making a difference. It's fairly inexpensive and it's an amino acid so I don't think it could hurt to give that a try over the other supplement.

Comment

I belive that is one brand, I was thinking of noxplode and from what I'm hearing it works. Again, I'm not sure of the PEing benefits from it, but I hear it works well on the arms and chest. Right now I'm taking a multi and lysine. I have been thnking about adding L-Arginine for the winter as well, or switching to a multi that contains it.
          Current Stats:
          FSL=5 1/8 FG=4 3/16
          (ELBP)=6 5/8 NBP 6 1/4
          EG=5 3/16

GOAL:
          ELNBP=7 1/2 EG=6

Comment

Health, here's a an overview of it: NOX2.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I just got off my second cycle of no explode, I'm doing a cycle off.. possibly I'll stay off of it for good. No explode basically provides you energy. There are so many ingredients in it that I cant say for sure which provides you with the boost, but after a while you start to feel used to it. It becomes nothing more than an energy drink. There is caffeine in it though, and caffeine is a vaso constrictor. There really is no way of knowing how that would effect PE, but it might be the reason I stop taking it. I'm doing everything I can to make gains, except cutting back on sex/masturbation. I don't rly know how much that effects it, but out of all the self control I have in my life, it's the one pleasure I thats hard to cut back on. I try and not do it on PE days, but eh occasionally it happens. Never within 6 hours of a routine though.

Comment

Working...
              X