newbie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie :)

hey im on day 4! i will be doing penis exercises daily ... here is my routine

warm up
    stretching 5 mins
    jelqing 10mins
    kegels

my jelqs are about 70% erected and i notice the top half of my penis going red with all the blood pushed to the top! is this normal? how do i know if i am doing the jelqs correctly? is there any more exercises i could add at this starting point?

any help wud b great thanks

Welcome to the gym,
    Your routine looks fine. Be sure to warm up for at least 10 minutes before starting.
    I wouldn't worry too much about what you described with jelqing: the important is to produce a good expansion of your glans at the end of your jelq (don't jelq the glans). Also try to touch it with your other hand before releasing your grip: it should be hard. The other thing is to jelq slowly, 3-5s per jelq.
    You should also start to work on stamina: I see you already do kegels which is a good thing, consider edging too. Have a look at the articles section, you should find a lot of helpful stuff there.
    Quick question: why didn't you choose one of the classical beginner routine?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Yes, the gland dose get red as you jelq moving blood from base to the head. I have to express my concerns: 1) You maybe using to much pressure/squeezing to hard for a beginning routine. It is best to work up to a firm grip over the course of weeks. 2) Everyday in the beginning is probable to often to do PE, in this department "Less is more". It takes most people a while to condition their penis to the whole workout thing and rest for the penis is a must, you can't do a biceps workout everyday and expect big gains. Some of the same principles applies to PE workouts. The bottom line is pay very close attention to your EQ and other PIs they will be your best overall long term guide.

It's great to see that your getting to work on PE and you sound very enthusiastic, but an injury early on could foul up the whole works for quite awhile. As for myself early on while I was still figuring out techniques it was easy to over do it. Penis health is king and remember to have some fun with it. Gains take as long as they take, but one can make steady gains by doing it right and not over training.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Well you have been given very good advice. Take it and welcome to the gym!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
        X