Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to whack it or not to whack it. thats my ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to whack it or not to whack it. thats my ?

so... masturbation. do it less? do it more? do it after a jelq/edge session? refrain as much as possible? what do u guys think?
    starting stats: nov '10 6x5
    short term goal: 7x5
    long term goal: 9x6.5 I don't care how long it takes.
    I'm obsessed and will meet this goal even if it takes years.

i think the more i masturbate/have sex/edge the more tired my dick is. the more tired it is the less it can develop. thats just my thought on it anyway. once every 2nd day would be no harm at all. but i think myself ill be cutting back on it

Comment

I've found that nearly every person has a different opinion on this subject. Some advanced members will tell you that masturbation will not effect PE gains and others will tell you that it will. You should develop your own opinion on what you have observed in your own PE experiences, do you think less or more masturbation affects you?

Personally I've found that I have a better sense of growth when I don't masturbate before or after PEing, and I like to do it 1-3 times a week, many hours before any PEing.

The most important thing is to watch your PIs

Here are some articles related to masturbation and PE for more info:
      Masturbation and Sex - Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement? | Articles
      Masturbation and Penis Size Gains | Articles
      Ejaculation and Penis Size Gains | Articles

Comment

I think with this, there is no definant answer, as pry pointed out, everyone has a diff opion on this. Me for example, while I have yet to see any loss of gains from masterbation, I do find that the more frequent I jerk off, the more I turtle. I think its more of a trial and error thing. Edging however, is a different matter, one of the greatest things you can do after a session
        Wolfmesser
        Last edited by Wolfmesser; 11-23-2010, 11:29 PM.
        "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

I think it is up to the induvidual. I do believe every male should try to get at least 3-4 ejaculations per week to keep the prostate healthy.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I agree with kingpole. We can do all the kegels to help blood circulation around the prostate, but I feel ejaculations help flush the prostate. Besides sperm, semen is made up of fluid from the vesicular, cowper, and prostate glands.
            9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

Originally posted by miki98514 View Post
              so... masturbation. do it less? do it more? do it after a jelq/edge session? refrain as much as possible? what do u guys think?
              I don't believe in too much sacrifice when it comes to sex myself , whack away I reckon but leave a few hours pre' pe between. My theory is that before is fine if you get that hr or 3 gap before you pe but after - well it has to undo jelging benefits because the whole concept is about bringing 'in ' new blood and development, but masturbation pushes it both ways , in but also out , totally contradicting the jelg.

I also feel that after pe , that development needs time to work so even 7 -8 hrs afterward to my thinking is too soon. Unless it's actually screwing , that screwing come sucking vagina effect is great for the penis but to my thinking even that needs 4 or 5 hrs after pe and jelging or it is also dragging back outward again .

If I whack it's in the mornings long before I pe, that way it'S had all the day before plus sleep that night to do it's thing and also creates long periods of rest before bed at night. Mind you , I ain't no expert yet but you would think logically speaking .

Cheers
              mister
              Last edited by mister; 11-23-2010, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I edge (most of the time) after my sessions. It does wonders... my cock gets way huge and I try and keep it nice and big for at least 20 minutes. I do generally end it with an orgasm... just not always a wet one .
                Try out both and see what works best for you. For me, edging helps... for others it won't.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Just whack it, it's not like you can control it ;D You know what I mean?
                  AP90 member.

Comment

Refraining from jacking off is probably detrimental to your PE, simply because you'll get erect with much less stimulation than usual (especially in the beginning). Edging AFTER a PE session, however, seems logcially sound. After a PE session, slightly expanding your corpora cavernosa, edging provides a good, constant supply of blood which will only serve to keep the cavernosa expanded for longer. Whether this will help with enlargement, I couldn't say. But I think we'd all agree that having a few extra white blood cells running around your penis for an hour or so isn't exactly disastrous. In short, there isn't enough significant data to say one way or the other. It just depends on what you feel is right for your body - after all, you are the one living in it.
                    Start: 5.9" BPEL x 5.95" EG -- 24/11/10
                    STG: 6.25~6.5" BPEL x 6.25" EG (Hopefully after finishing JP's 90 Day Routine)
                    MTG: 7" BPEL x 6.5" EG
                    LTG: 8" BPEL x 7" EG
                    ULTIMATE GOAL: 9"+ BPEL x 7.5"(maybe +) EG - I don't care how long it takes, I WILL perservere!

Comment

Whack it.
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

thanks for the comments all. very helpful.
                        starting stats: nov '10 6x5
                        short term goal: 7x5
                        long term goal: 9x6.5 I don't care how long it takes.
                        I'm obsessed and will meet this goal even if it takes years.

Comment

For those of us who ejaculate more than once a day because our sex drive is on overload and the mere sight or thought of something sexy gets us going, you have no idea how absurd it sounds when some of you suggest that we simply masturbate a few times in a week. Me, I just space ejaculation and PE by a few hours and have started edging post-session. I've slipped and came while edging a few times, but I think I've finally worked up enough self control to edge and not cum... but my edging sessions sometimes span two hours because I lack the self control to stop touching myself when I'm so worked up lol.
                          borderlineaverage
                          Last edited by borderlineaverage; 11-24-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Keep your hands away from the head... that's the best way to last longer.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                            X