i only new beginner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i only new beginner!!

Hello i am new to this and i bought enlarger pump today, i really need help i dont understand the notebook because i am difficuit learning and profoundly deaf too, my penis size is 8cm and erect size is 12cm i want a bigger penis and thicker because my sex life isnt that great, could anyone tell me what i do first of all thanks for help

ps, i have a heart murur and diabetic insulin type 1

Jonathan

John I am guessing you mean murmur, I don't think that would affect PE. Diabetes on the other hand does I think but not too much. If I remember correctly several of our members have managed quite nicely Have you thought about doing manual penis enlargement(PE) exercises? If not I would recommend doing them as a foundation, and start of very lightly with the pumping. In PE less is more. If you take a looks at the threads that are "Sticky", you will be able to learn quite a bit. Knowledge is pricless, especially if it concern not hurting your penis So first of all; start reading.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Also, just making one thread will suffice.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011

Comment

There are tons of great info on board! Read read and read some more. Take notes to refer back to! They have simple step by step pics and videos. Do not rush into it and begin with the beginner routines!
        NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

hey uyn yeah i mean murmur, how many times a day am i allow to do the pump its said first week 5 mins so i done one so far, yeah i want penis enlargement do ye have to do penis excerise thought? i was confused on this site and i couldnt find the new mail so i found it now lloll, is there anything else i should know??

Comment

Originally posted by jonnybelfast View Post
            hey uyn yeah i mean murmur, how many times a day am i allow to do the pump its said first week 5 mins so i done one so far, yeah i want penis enlargement do ye have to do penis excerise thought? i was confused on this site and i couldnt find the new mail so i found it now lloll, is there anything else i should know??
            Yupp. You should read. A lot.

-UYN-
            19/04/2011

Comment

hi nosey is there any videos for beginner make things easier??????

Comment

Jonny, please start reading. Sounds like you are on a one way train to spoiltpenisville. Which is why I have been telling you to read, learn and see how to practice safe PE. And do not come back here running saying that we didn'† warn you about potential injuries, since I now have.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011

Comment

i was reading but the information is too much if you know what i mean. i understand about the potential injuries il be careful about this ok,

Comment

Originally posted by jonnybelfast View Post
                    i was reading but the information is too much if you know what i mean. i understand about the potential injuries il be careful about this ok,
                    Yes, I know what you mean. Although you should understand that PE is a huge commitment, and not a 'quick-fix'. Like most of the guys here say; "It's more of a marathon than a sprint". So good luck on your journey

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011

Comment

Working...
                    X