Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 3 months and no gains

Hi there,
    I'm still relatively new at posting on this forum but I am reaching my 3 month mark after starting Jpop's program and have not really received any gains. I'm not exactly sure what I am doing wrong as I am a strong believer of PE especially after seeing people's results and enthusiasm on this forum.
    I have a progress log that I've been using for the past month which is the third month of me using JPop's 90 day program and even though I hope to make progress every time I measure I don't really see any results. I basically do the 10 min hot towel wrap warmup, stretches in all directions doing kegels, and rotation stretches, and later moving on to wetjelqs and vjelqs. The routine usually takes me around 45 minutes to complete. Is there anything I should be changing or improving? I've noticed that due to the lack of time I am almost doing PE as a one day on one day off and I am not sure if that is a contributing factor to my lack of gains, usually there are periods where I have 4-5 days on 2 days off in a week but even during times like those I don't really feel too different and don't get any gains. As for PIs and NIs, I've often had morning wood even before i starting PE'ing and I often turtle up throughout the day although I try to "play with myself" to stop that from happening whenever I am alone, I also masturbate frequently, sometimes up to 3 times a day.
    What should I change and what can I improve? I was thinking I'd start hanging after this month as well.
    I was also wondering if there were people who would mentor me for free? I am not sure how the mentoring works if most people usually pay to get mentored, but I am currently a 21 year old university student with not much money to spare and so I've been trying to get through my PE experience using as little money as possible. I also have a bit of a lack of privacy so I can't really switch my warmup methods to the rice sock or filling a bath tub with hot water.
    Sorry for the long post, any help or ideas are welcome, hope I didn't post this in the wrong spot or anything

Dont be discouraged that you havent seen gains yet. Real gains take time. You should look at your routine thus far, if as nothing more, a conditioning period for your penis which will allow you to perform more advanced exercises which will give you gains. You have to be in it for the long haul, no one gets gains overnight, (but im sure youve already heard that). As for warming up, i highly recommend the rice sock, if any roommates ask why you have it just say your using it because you injured your shoulder, knee, etc. This has been working for me. Of course the excuse works better if you are involved in sports. The rice sock is very good, i can always feel deep warmth in me penis after i use one.
    So to recap: keep working at it, the gains WILL come eventually and it will be extremely satisfying when they do.
    Good luck!

Comment

This is my experience, maybe it can help....

For the first 2 weeks of my 90 days program, I didn't notice any gains on my routine, and then started Edging at the end of my sessions, my schedule is 5 days on 2 days off (sat, sun) and I only work my routine at night when my kids already sleeping

after doing this for 2 weeks, I gain 1 cm in length BPEL, and 0.5 cm EG.

Try to hold the edging session for at least 10 minutes... you could cum on every edging sessions if you want to, but for me, I only cum 2 times a week, first usually on 3rd day of my routine, and second on saturday night, with my wife

good luck bro

Comment

I'm in the same situation as the topic starter. Been PE'ing since the end of August. Mostly 2 days on and 1 off, but on occasions it has happened that I've taken a few days off (six at the worst).

I have been doing rice sock warmup for about 10 - 40 minutes (I get lazy sometimes :P ). Then about five minutes of general stretching and twirls (JP's beginners routine) followed by about 20 minutes of jelqing which consist of:
        - 150 wet jelqs
        - 180 single v-jelqs (I count one stroke as a jelq)

I've also been edging since the end of September. I don't edge every workout, but almost. Edging lasts everything from 5 minutes to about 20 minutes.

So, no gains for me either. It might be that I'm a slow gainer, or I might be using wrong technique on the exercises. Either way, I'm going to stick to this routine until January to see if I can get some gains. Meantime, I will be reading a lot on this forum to ensure that I'm doing everything correct

Comment

I am a slower gainer too. Here are somethings I did to improve that.

1. About overtraining - it's really easy for me to over train my penis during the workouts, unlike others, a 5 on 2 off routine is too much for me. I switched to 2 on 1 off, and sometimes it's still tiring. Now I am on a 1 on 1 off routine. It worked better for me.

2. Jelq - I find it very helfup to jelq SLOWLY (i am talking about more than 5 sec per stroke). I really feel the blood trapped in the glan when doing it slow.

Good luck!
          AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber36 View Post
            I'm in the same situation as the topic starter. Been PE'ing since the end of August. Mostly 2 days on and 1 off, but on occasions it has happened that I've taken a few days off (six at the worst).

I have been doing rice sock warmup for about 10 - 40 minutes (I get lazy sometimes :P ). Then about five minutes of general stretching and twirls (JP's beginners routine) followed by about 20 minutes of jelqing which consist of:
            - 150 wet jelqs
            - 180 single v-jelqs (I count one stroke as a jelq)

I've also been edging since the end of September. I don't edge every workout, but almost. Edging lasts everything from 5 minutes to about 20 minutes.

So, no gains for me either. It might be that I'm a slow gainer, or I might be using wrong technique on the exercises. Either way, I'm going to stick to this routine until January to see if I can get some gains. Meantime, I will be reading a lot on this forum to ensure that I'm doing everything correct
            Maybe it's time to consider changing your routine now since you've been doing the same thing for 3 month without any gains. Of course you can wait until January, but I doubt what didn't work for you for 3 month would change on the 4th month.

Or give it a complete rest from now on and start a new routine in January, that sounds good too.
            AP90 member.

Comment

I don't count my jelqing sessions as rep, and did it only for 20 minutes, because I feel that with good and slow jelqing session, my dick will easily reaching PONR at the edging exercise.. at first, I couldn't reach PONR in 20 minutes! because my dick is already tired and sore because of overtrained jelqing session, and then after good edging session (20-30 minutes, I always cum on wednesday after edging and saturday) my dick will stay plump and full for almost 8 hours! and maybe this is one of the main factor of my fast gain...

I always turtling when I was overtraining, so it was very easy for me to tell, whether I am overtraining or not... and turtling is very sucks, never make it turtle, the best way is do it LESS for MORE, sometimes I did not always did my 5 on 2 off routine, let say if I was edging good for full 40 minutes on monday, I will take a rest at tuesday, and only did a couple of quick JAI every 3 hrs or so in the bathroom to maintain its plumpness

my routine
              10 minutes wash and soak with warm water
              10 minutes stretching to all direction with moderate pull strength, 20 secs stroke, I found 30 sec was too much
              20 minutes of jelq, when my dick is wet, I did V-jelq, because for me, V will effecting nicely on my CC when wet, and OK jelq after that
              20-40 minutes edging, sometimes when my stamina is great, I can edging for 40 minutes, so it depends on my stamina

I was using Johnson & johnson KY jelly for my lube, and reactivated it with mineral water.

sorry for my bad english

Comment

thanks for the tips guys, i probably won't be working out much for the next couple of weeks except for maybe some stamina exercises cause i got some exams ahead and then im going on a holiday for christmas but once i get back to working out i'll definitely try to incorporate the rice sock and use a similar excuse and also try to edge more. I don't really think I can go under the less is more category as I already take a lot of breaks, I think I just naturally turtle often, even when not overworked..

Comment

Originally posted by 54321d View Post
                  thanks for the tips guys, i probably won't be working out much for the next couple of weeks except for maybe some stamina exercises cause i got some exams ahead and then im going on a holiday for christmas but once i get back to working out i'll definitely try to incorporate the rice sock and use a similar excuse and also try to edge more. I don't really think I can go under the less is more category as I already take a lot of breaks, I think I just naturally turtle often, even when not overworked..
                  just do some quick JAI when you take a leak, it is fun!

Comment

I would definitely tone down on ejaculation. Try two or three times per week.
                    NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

54321d: same problem for me.. with the turteling, usually always turlte, cant help it.. but i think as they say, if you do about 50 jai's in a day, this would help you.. im not saying you wount turtle, but over time i think it will benefit you (us). So i started doing 10 jai's everytime i go to the bathroom. And at the end of the day its about 50, and i believe if you keep this up and after every week/month you increase the amount of reps and i believe you wount turtle as much..
                      I believe you feel that 3 months is a lot of time spent on PE, but its not. as all the vets in here are saying, you have to think of PE as a lifestyle, when you've reached your goal, you cant just stop, because its a part of you now and you need it
                      For your program, maybe its too much for you ? you say you do 45 minutes one day on and one day off and that you dont always find time to pe.. maybe you should try 20mins for 5 days on and 2 off? this way you will always have time.. and your routine will be more consistent
                      "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
                        I find it very helfup to jelq SLOWLY (i am talking about more than 5 sec per stroke). I really feel the blood trapped in the glan when doing it slow.
                        ^^ This, and

Originally posted by Noseybailey View Post
                        I would definitely tone down on ejaculation. Try two or three times per week.
                        ^^ this have helped me in my gains and I would recommend them as well. Although the whole "how much should I ejaculate?" question is independent from person to person that's just what I've found (and apparrently Noseybailey as well) to bring me the most gains.

Finding how often you should ejaculate to obtain the most gains is another good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
                          Maybe it's time to consider changing your routine now since you've been doing the same thing for 3 month without any gains. Of course you can wait until January, but I doubt what didn't work for you for 3 month would change on the 4th month.

Or give it a complete rest from now on and start a new routine in January, that sounds good too.
                          I still haven't decided what to do, frankly I have no idea what to do!

I was thinking that everything just might be a bit slow in the beginning. I might have gotten some slight gains, since I think it looks a bit bigger, but i can't really measure any for a definite answer. I think measuring both the girth and the length is very tricky, and I get different results every time.

I got the idea that it might be slow gains in the beginning (and that it will improve if I just keep going) after I read this thread. It might have gotten a few millimeters larger since I've started, but I can't really say anything for sure.

I don't know if this is any relevant information but I'm writing it anyway:

My BPEL is around 5,7", EG about 4,3", which I think is pretty average.

BUT my flaccid length and girth is almost non-existent! It just shrinks into a very little thing when it's not pumped at all. It has always been like this, and it haven't changed since I started PE'ing. This (having a extremely small flacid compared to erected) might demand special routines to make any gains?

Comment

Why not try to incorporate bed fowfers into your routine. It should help. Please remember that 3 months is a very short time with pe!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Why not try to incorporate bed fowfers into your routine. It should help. Please remember that 3 months is a very short time with pe!
                              Thanks for the tip

I'm also thinking that 3 months is a short time. I think I'll just stay to my routine for a while, and add some fowfers like you recommend.

Comment

Working...
                              X