Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grower and Shower

Hi
    Is there any co-relation between growers/showers and PE gains ??
    Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Luis: I've often wondered about this myself. If I had to guess, I would say growers might gain more . . . But this is just my intuition talking. I'll be adding this question to the next survey, so hopefully we can build some data for this question.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

from what i've seen on thunder's place most people think growers have more opportunity to gain, because in nature their penis is more elastic while shower usually have more gains immediately but less ultimate growth potential
      Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

thank you guys for the answers, i have to say that your answers made me more confident as my flacid was smaller than a tiny battery ( was ) Happy new years PE friends !!!

Comment

Happy New Years to you too, Luis Keep on working at it, and in time your flaccid size will be larger than a multiple big batteries.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
            Happy New Years to you too, Luis Keep on working at it, and in time your flaccid size will be larger than a multiple big batteries.

That would be great Remek !!

Comment

Working...
            X