Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holding your kegel before you ejaculate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding your kegel before you ejaculate.

Well, for the last 2 weeks,
    I've been doing just that.
    I've been practicing while masterbating, right before I ejaculate, I would stop and hold the pc muscle until that 'feeling' goes away.

but this is the awkward part.

after 2 weeks of doing that.
    Now, I can't properly ejaculate.

It doesn't feel the same.
    and I don't 'shoot out' like I used to.
    now my sperm just kind of slowly comes out..

should I be doing something different?
    should I stop holding my pc muscle?

somebody please help me.

wow I dont know what that means?? I do think the same thing happens to me, maybe you should stop for a while, but first listen to someone who may know more about it...

Comment

Sticker, firstly when i practice doing a kegel before ejaculating ( for holding it ) i dont stop masturbating, dont know if its wrong but its the way i try to do. About the volume of sperm the comes out - the same thing happened to me i think three or four months ago, but in my case i had overtrained my PC muscles , it became so weak that i couldn't get a 100% erection. and the amount of sperm was too few and used to came out very slowly. I am not saying that you are overtraining . I am just telling what happened to me. I am sure that someone with more knowledge will answer your question
      Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Comment

i have been doing kegels for about 5 months now. 5 days on 2 days off. should i take a break and if so how long should the break be for?

Comment

Hmmmm. Thats a tough one to call. I would guess you are over training your PC or maybe.... I know it goes against your training, but wank one time without holding back and see how much sperm you produce and how far you shoot. If you blow a load, its probably not the pc being over trained. If you dont, that maybe the problem and the effort taken to hold back the orgasms is causing it fatigue. Just a possibility. Slanker, the PC is resiliant as hell. Its a tough little muscle. 5 on 2 off should be fine. But if you feel better about it getting more rest, do one on one off. If you want to give it a break, feel free. A couple days should suffice. I do kegels daily, but its a fairly light kegel regiment.
          Started ( August 2003): 5.7 X 4.8 :(
          latest measurement ( 2/15/08) : 8.5 X 6 :D
          Goal: 9 X 6.5 :peace:

Motivation, determination, dedication. The only thing stopping you, is you!

Comment

What's your Kegel routine like, G?
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I do 100 kegels that are fairly quick and sharp
              Then i do 25 medium strength kegels in which i flex for 2 seconds and relax for one
              Then i do 10 kegels flexing 10 seconds each and relaxing for 2 to 5 seconds. These are strong and hard kegels
              Then i relax for 30 seconds and then slowly kegel as hard as i can. When i get to that point, i hold it for as long as i can, but aiming for 60 seconds
              This is a routine wern came up with and its a good one i think. MY PC can feel it afterwards. Plus, its easily customizable to fit ones needs by adding or taking away.

Comment

Yea, that's similar to what I do. A lot of men, for one reason or another, go way overboard with their Kegels - (20+minutes a day).
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I agree. I read one place suggesting a thousand a die. My PC would die from that lol

Comment

I suppose they're all trying to be like Peter North

Comment

Working...
                    X