Special smell of my body after doing PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special smell of my body after doing PE

Hi, I have just started out JP's 90 days routine, then I notice there is a special smell of my body. I feel it came from inside me. It is not a stink but a special specific male smell, I think.

Have any guys been in my case ever? And is it harmful? Thank you.
    Do my best

Increased testosterone? Could be.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
      Increased testosterone? Could be.
      I agree, I usually feel proud and manly after PEing so maybe our bodies produce more test. and other phereomones?

Comment

Originally posted by now2402 View Post
        Hi, I have just started out JP's 90 days routine, then I notice there is a special smell of my body. I feel it came from inside me. It is not a stink but a special specific male smell, I think.

Have any guys been in my case ever? And is it harmful? Thank you.
        oh my god, NOT THE SMELL! you are changing the chemical make up of your entire body from pulling on your peepee! yes, if you smell this too much you can die!

or maybe you need some deoderant, or to lay off the drugs..
        Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
        Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
        Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
        If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Originally posted by Stretch Armstrong View Post
          oh my god, NOT THE SMELL! you are changing the chemical make up of your entire body from pulling on your peepee! yes, if you smell this too much you can die!

or maybe you need some deoderant, or to lay off the drugs..
          I'm not a smoker o drinker. Let me say this thing more specific. I have free time in the afternoon, so I do PE at that time. And tomorrow afternoon, I smell that smell clearly for couple of hours. After that I didn't smell it. It vanished. And so on in the very next afternoon when I do PE regularly, I feel it again.

I don't do PE a lot. Just Stretching (5 directions, 15 secs/diretion) + Kegel and Jelqing (20 reps x 3 secs) x 4 times.

I don't think it's harmful, because it smells good, and I feel strong and fully fit at that time. My pee is ok, very normal. I don't feel hurt anymore.

Some body else has the same case to me?
          now2402
          Last edited by now2402; 12-01-2010, 07:46 PM.
          Do my best

Comment

It might be what Unita mentioned? Or maybe its your jelq lube??

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
              It might be what Unita mentioned? Or maybe its your jelq lube??
              The lube is different from my smell. I felt it when I took a breath at arms, especially biceps. And I felt a little hot inside my body at that time.

I just wonder if it's normal or not. Please comment more. If it's harmful as Stretch Amstrong said, maybe I stop my routine???
              Do my best

Comment

its probably elevated hormones. higher testosteone will give you a funky odor that you dont associate as "yours" but its coming from you. every time that happens to me i think theres some of my dads laundrey in the room or something.
                The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                now: 7X5
                next: 8X6

Comment

My girlfriend had ever said "I miss your smell" when I was far away from her.

- She also says that sometimes when she besides me, my smell made she feels horny (she want to have sex)
                  - And sometimes, she says that she just wants to sleep and sleep when she smells my smell !! She sleeps very well because of my smell.

Return to my issue, I do not know if my current smell is a kind of pheromone or a problem? I'm 24 years old and I am doing weight-lifting lightly. Just a little bit concerned.
                  Do my best

Comment

i wouldn't be too concerned.

Comment

Interesting! I have a different kind of smell when I practice p.e. a lot-- kind of funky, but not a bad smell. I figured it was just b.o. but it's not the same as when I work out at the gym, not the same as b.o. from under your arms. Maybe you are on to something here?? Is crotch b.o. different from underarm b.o.? I'm serious here. Well, at least I'm TRYING to be serious.

Comment

yes, there are different bactueria in each area which cause different smells. elevated hormone levels will also change your pheromone scent.

seriously. girls scents become more seductive when they are ovulating. scent bypasses the thought process and so it goes straight to the brain. bigger subconscious impact than other senses.

Comment

Good point, Dude!! I believe that people are subconsciously attracted to each other based on smell--much more than they realize.

Comment

i watch too much discovery and history.... they've done studies on it too. its got scientific backing. certain smells are associated with your immune system as a way to broadcast whether you'll be a good match genetically. our noses are more sensative than we give them credit for. have you ever walked past a girl, and caught a whiff from her hair and you almost turned to follow her? i have. its for real. the reason girls smell so good out of the showe isn't because of their smelly soaps. its open pores and causes the release of pheromones.

Comment

Yes, I have. Thank you for your ideas, Rockstar.
                              Do my best

Comment

Working...
                              X