A beginner with questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A beginner with questions

Hello everyone, I recently found this site and i have to tell you, it has impressive amounts of material and information, and for free! I was truely amazed.

I am 18 years old BPEL 5.2 X MEG 4.5. I allways felt small and insecure about my size, even though i'm not really tiny, just below average. When i discovered i have something to do about it, i was really happy and thought it wasn't real, but had to give it a chance.

I am currently working with JP's 90 day begginer's workout - I've had 2 sessions until now.

My short term goal is 6X5, which is really just becoming average or so. How long do you think this would take me? A rough estimate or even a guess would be appreciated.
    My long term goal is NBPEL 7 X MEG 5.5. I'd like a time frame for that gain aswell.

Advice and answers are very welcome!

Thanks in advance.

You questions are answered in the threads that were recommended to you from your first PM, or in the beginner's forum. If you are really serious about doing PE for 90 days, you will likely find those answers. Best advice I can give you? Stay focused, interested and start reading.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Make sure to warm up at least 10 mins!
      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Thanks for the replies, i'll sure read those threads, i havn't seen that PM before you sent me to find it hehe.

A problem that i didn't find an answer to - I erect really easily. I cant do 15 jelqs without going from 30% to 80%. This makes my sessions longer because i need to wait for my erection to subside like 20 times during the workout, and its like 20-30 seconds each time. Maybe i'm jelqing too fast or with too much squeeze? The pictures and videos does not work on the tutorials so i can't figure this one for myself..

Any tips on that issue?

Comment

Think of Nancy Pelosi's face; that always works for me!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            LOL

But seriously, your penis will eventually be able to distinguish between jelq and masturbation. It will adapt in time and become erect less easily.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Too creepy for me. That is just too much like necrophilia.

But imagining I am in a threesome with Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell works quite well.

Comment

Working...
              X