Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of beginner questions...

Hey All,

I've been doing PE for about a week and a half. Before I get to deep into PE i have a couple of questions...
    Ever since I started PEing i have been extremely horny and I haven't blown my load since the beginning.
    That being said, is it ok for me to edge and then blow my load on my off days?
    Or should I wait till I start seeing gains to blow?

Thanks!
    Scoop22
    "You never know how far you can leap until you jump."

its really up to you dude but i never ejaculate on the days i exercise....for me it doesnt feel right...alot of the older experienced fellas here think you can make better gains if your not blowing your load all the time and i agree with this too...i would say balance is the best way at the start...everybody is different and it might feel right for you to release it more often but this is just my experience with it...
    Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
    Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
    Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Blow at will scoop.

Excessive masturbation is not great for PE, but Edging with happy endings is fine I believe.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteCloudz View Post
        its really up to you dude but i never ejaculate on the days i exercise....for me it doesnt feel right...alot of the older experienced fellas here think you can make better gains if your not blowing your load all the time and i agree with this too...i would say balance is the best way at the start...everybody is different and it might feel right for you to release it more often but this is just my experience with it...
        Thanks WhiteCloundz for you input! The reason I was curious is because of the articles i read with the older experienced fellas and they all say different things but mostly to hold off as much as you can with ejaculation. But geez i am gonna try and hold off but not sure if my friend will let me hang on for too much longer

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
          Blow at will scoop.

Excessive masturbation is not great for PE, but Edging with happy endings is fine I believe.
          Thanks Vulcan, the next time I edge i will let the fella have its happy ending!

Comment

Scoop, I used to be a jovial mod around here but I have changed my ways and have now become serious. I would like to seriously welcome you to the foum. You have been given good advice in the posts above and we will always try to anwswer your posts in a timely and serious manner. One thing I would like to correct you on is in referring to "older experienced fellas"; you can simply refer to them as "experienced" as they already know that they are older.If I can be of any serious help to you please don't hesitate to ask.Thank you for joining!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Scoop, I used to be a jovial mod around here but I have changed my ways and have now become serious. I would like to seriously welcome you to the foum. You have been given good advice in the posts above and we will always try to anwswer your posts in a timely and serious manner. One thing I would like to correct you on is in referring to "older experienced fellas"; you can simply refer to them as "experienced" as they already know that they are older.If I can be of any serious help to you please don't hesitate to ask.Thank you for joining!
              Thanks CUSP!! and I will be sure to not offend anyone...sorry about that. :/
              On another note, I am very serious and very committed to PE. I have been weight training for 8 years now so I know I have the patience as well as the dedication that it takes to gain in PE.
              I am 6.65" x 5" and I look forward to my journey towards 8"x6"!!

Thanks again and Woo!
              Scoop22

Comment

In my opinion i think you should hop in the shower and shower down your penis with warm water that way it takes out your temptation to blow your load. And you will have better gains with out blowing your load. It works for me after im done edging.

I would appreciate a feedback on my post "routine tips?" Im new here thanks.
                Currently
                NBPEL: 7inch
                Girth: 5.50

Goal
                NBPEL:8-9inch
                Girth:7.50-8

Comment

You can't save it for ever. The body has a method for flushing the pipes; it's called nocturnal emissions, aka wet dreams. I also worry about two other conditions, SRA, (Sperm Retention Anxiety) and TSB, (Toxic Sperm Build-up).
                  ​The enemy of good is not bad
                  The enemy of good is better

Comment

Thanks for the feedback jmula & UnitaElevation! I have decided that I am going to let it go every 2 weeks or so after edging.
                    Like you said UnitaElevation, I;m afraid I may get those two conditions, which would not be too fun!

Scoop22

Comment

Working...
                    X