Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring Penis

Hey everyone,

I came across this site and loved the idea of increasing the size of my penis through exercise. Having started the beginners guide at the main site, i couldnt help but wonder if i was missing something when it came to measuring the actual penis.

I used a tape measurer, bone pressed up until the end of the head, at an erect state, and came up with 8.5 inches. Having researched online i ntocied most saying how this is 'supposed to be' larger than the majority of peni - i somehow couldnt quite believe it. I've never thaught i had a small penis but i never exactly considered it that large either, and was wondering if i was doing something wrong with the measuring ..

Cheers,
    mike

Mike, it's hard to say but it sounds like you are measuring correctly. I would recommend using a ruler (wooden is good) for more accurate results. Here is a link on how to measure properly. Measuring - Penis Enlargement Gym
    If you are truly 8.5" you might want to find a hobby other than penis enlargement.
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
      If you are truly 8.5" you might want to find a hobby other than penis enlargement.
      Haha. Now, now, just because he's starting where most guys want to end up doesn't mean he can't give it a shot Perhaps he wants to compete with Mandingo.

Mike: Have you ever had any "wow" comments about your size before? 8.5 is very large. What's your NBEPL like?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey guys,

thanks for the responses. Remek - i've had girls say a thing or two, nothing over the top though, plus i would think they do that to all the guys to boost their self esteem ..

anywayy! What exactly is NBEPL ?

Comment

Non-bone pressed measurement (when you're not pushing the ruler into the pubic bone; just barely touching the skin of the pubic region).
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X