Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penile length surgery?? has anybody here had it or heard someone else did? plz help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penile length surgery?? has anybody here had it or heard someone else did? plz help!

hi there this is my first post on the forum.
    I know this is a PE exercise forum but I'm just really need some answers on the surgery as I'm almost desperate. The surgery is called the penile lengthening surgery, it increases flaccid length by cutting the two liagments that hold the inner part of the penis glan. I'm planning to have the surgery done in a month or too, and there are two things I worry about the most:

1. given sometime after the surgery say half a year, would the scar still be noticable?

2. does it give any gains on the erect length?

any reply will be highly appreciated!!

howsmyshirt, Welcome to the PE Gym!

Whoa boy, calm down, before you go out do something you regret like let someone cut on your penis, we invite you to take a look around the site. This is 100% "natural" penis enlargement. It's real and it works. I have heard typical gains for surgery are around 3/4"-1" erect length. Some guys here have gained much more than that through the programs recommended here... and they have no scars.

Why not give it a try. It' totally free. No one is selling anything

Take a look at some of these success stories first. Success Stories - Penis Enlargement Gym

You can always go under the knife

Regards,

Iguana
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

thx for the info buddy.

Yeah I love the idea that everything is free here and even a skepitcal guy like me is taking time to read everything here, and I'm just thrilled to read them. But I did find out that a lot of people did not quite get satisfying results considering the time and effort they put in. for example in this thread the guy gained like 0.25 inch in 6 months and after that it just stopped. the only reason that I might go for the surgery is because it's instant, thus perfect for my current situation as I'm going through a really busy life at this point. So if the scar eventually becomes unnoticable and the erect lengh gets increased, the surgery would be a more practical option for me.

It's not that I can't make any commitment (I started working out 18 months ago and haven't stopped), it's just that I want to make a smart choice.

So if the surgery left obvious scars to a lot of you who had it and barely gave gains on the erect length, I might as well get committed to the exercises.

the reason I posted here is because like you said, everything here is real, nobody here is trying to get someone else sold. and It's damn hard to find a place like this nowadays when PENIS is involved....

Comment

Granted, with natural PE, some guys only make small gains and yes it is time consuming. Natural PE is like anything else in life; you get out of it what you are willing to put in to it. Everyone's body is different. Some make big gains.

Sometimes the quick road is not always the one best traveled. I have actually heard some pretty scary horror stories about surgeries gone awry. Some guys actually loose length and for those who gain, they are often disappointed with the amount. All said and done, you still have to do manual stretching after the surgery to prevent shrinkage.

If you want to make a smart choice, then do your homework. You are on the right track by using forums like this one to get your info. You won't find any "Doctor Butchered My Penis" links on the phalloplasty web sites. They're only going to tell you the success stories.

If you decide to take the natural path, we are here to help. Let us know if you have any questions.
        May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

HMS: As Iguana said, you may want to try natural penis enlargement first. Who knows, you may be an easy gainer and gain more over the next few months than you ever will with surgery.

About the surgery in question: They did a survey of men who had their ligaments cut and over 2/3rd of them weren't satisfied with the results. Just some food for thought.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

howsmyshirt: I think you might have been referring to my journal for 2007. At the start of the year I had a conversation with my girlfriend where I found out she REALLY wouldn't want more length. So I wasn't trying to get longer. Also, I had been PEing for a long time before that, so gains are slower at this point. Over all I've gotten about an inch and a half in length and a half inch in girth.

I highly recommend you start one of the beginner programs and then if you don't seem to be gaining at all after 3 months, try another 3 months using more advanced exercises. If you're one of the people that has an extremely hard time getting gains from this, then maybe the surgery is worth it. But try this first. After all, you chose to go to the gym for a year and a half instead of getting liposuction and pec/bicep implants. I'm guessing you chose the gym because it was a way to get to the same place without major side effects and risks. Do the same for your most prized possession. The suspensory ligament can be permanently elongated; you don't need to cut it. Also, having your ligaments still attached will mean that you'll be able to have sex more vigorously without causing yourself discomfort and having the base of your penis shift around a little more than it naturally would.

-Beaver

Comment

Working...
            X