Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

hello everyone i have quick question i am in progress with jp program with 2 days on and 1 day off with weekends off, i was wondering after each session is it ok to edge once to PONR? Is this too much for a noob like me or is it ok since i am doing 2 days on 1 day off with weekends rest? After 3 months then ill try the 5 days 2 off.
    Began-3/5/2013
    NBFL: 4'1/2
    NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
    BPEL: 7'
    NBEL:6 1/4
    BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Why not? It's not too much. Oh wait you're from California. Since your from the left coast you can edge to PONR every other thursday in a month ending in a vowel! If you were from New York you could do it everyday but you California guys have special rules.I think it all stems from all that crap you have to do with air pollution! ( It's fine I was just messing with ya! Don't tell the other mods that I said this.I'm still on mod probation! Have fun, learn and enjoy!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The opinion varies from person to person. I personally believe (based on what works best for me) that ejaculating 2-3 times a week is optimal for growth. Other people will say less, others say more, it's all a matter of opinion.

What matters is what works best for you. Try it, and see how you feel the next day; check your PI's! These are the best hints to see if what you are doing is working.

Comment

Yea i believe my Pl's has been down lately, my morning woods and night woods have not been there lately, i think i may even have to cut down even more until my morning wood and night wood return, so it may seem that i may have to do pe work outs 2 days out of week or some form of less pe work out.... any suggestions?
        Began-3/5/2013
        NBFL: 4'1/2
        NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
        BPEL: 7'
        NBEL:6 1/4
        BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Yes. Edging is great. More and more guys are attributing edging to the real reason for their gains, of course, in addition to a reagular PE program like JP's 90 day routine, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X