Lig pop what does it mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lig pop what does it mean?

Well yesterday I had my first lig pop. What exactly does this mean and what happened?
    I know its a good sign but I have no clue why.
    Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Yeap: It means that the ligaments at the base of your penis will be easier to stretch for a certain period of time.

How did it happen? You were probably stretching (perhaps downward?) and the ligaments "gave out." This, in turn, can help bring some of your inner penis into outer penis, as what happens in penis enlargement surgery when they cut the ligaments out.

Curious: How hard were you stretching by the way?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks remek.
      I was doing a couple piss pulls(JAI Stretch) pulling at about medium tension not really hard at all and all of a sudden POP! scared me, but i knew what it was and then I was happy about it. Hrm so i suppose now it would be beneficial for me to use some type of ADS after my workout to help as much as possible?

Comment

lig pop? how do i make this happen? Is it normal and what is it realy?

Comment

Slank: It's not too common. My guess is roughly 5 percent of men get them, maybe a tad more or less.

Yeap, the only ADS that would probably help in this regard is PE weights, as it pulls your penis downwards (and thus pulls on your ligaments).
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks remek but i havent started haning yet so ill just put on my what a grip at night to prevent turtling.

today I remeasured and to my pleasent surprise after the lig popped i gained 3/8 in in BPSFL.

wow im pretty happy right now

Comment

Yeap: Congrats on the BPFSL gains! What about BPEL- anything there? Also, have you noticed a change in the strength of your erections at all?

Comment

i measured yesterday my BPEL at about 80% erection and i measured the same. so at 100% i maybe gained .1 BPEL which i was kind of disapponted in because my BPFSL is .5 in longer than my BPEL. and according to your theory this suggests that ive stretched out the tunica and i need to focus on good jelqing to let the smooth muscle tissue catch up correct?

As far as erection is concerned after the lig pop my quality went down for about 1-2 days and now it sems to be recovering.

Comment

Yeap, do you mind answering one more question: What would you give your erections before the lig pop, right after the pop, and currently (on a scale of 1 to 10)?

Comment

Im glad to help the PE community. Before the lig pop they were about an 8 after the lig pop about a 6-7, and now they are recovering to about a 9

I went off of extenze the day before it happened. Sorry for the extra variable just though it might be of use.

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                      Slank: It's not too common. My guess is roughly 5 percent of men get them, maybe a tad more or less.

Yeap, the only ADS that would probably help in this regard is PE weights, as it pulls your penis downwards (and thus pulls on your ligaments).
                      so am I one of those 5% lucky men? and I pulled straight out and got a pop but you guys said you only get it when you pull it down? and what is ADS, advanced... ehh

"I went off of extenze the day before it happened. Sorry for the extra variable just though it might be of use."
                      What do you mean you went off of extenze the day before it happened? and should I take a rest today or keep going?

Comment

New: You might be.

ADS = All Day Stretcher. I added the definition to our Penis Enlargement Glossary.

Extenze is a supplement that you probably shouldn't waste your money on.

Comment

Thanks, is it normal to get the pop when you stretch straight out?
                          And should I take a break(if yes how long) after lig pop?

Comment

Lig pops themselves aren't normal (not a lot of men get them), but stretching straight out can cause them.

If there's any pain or discomfort, definitely take a break. If not, then you still might want to take a few days break anyways - just to be safe (especially since you've been going at it pretty strong lately).

Comment

Originally posted by Yeap View Post
                              i measured yesterday my BPEL at about 80% erection and i measured the same. so at 100% i maybe gained .1 BPEL which i was kind of disapponted in because my BPFSL is .5 in longer than my BPEL. and according to your theory this suggests that ive stretched out the tunica and i need to focus on good jelqing to let the smooth muscle tissue catch up correct?

As far as erection is concerned after the lig pop my quality went down for about 1-2 days and now it sems to be recovering.

Some information please!!!!!!
                              my BPFSL is 0.5" longer than my EL.what should i do?Is this a sign that i am overstreching.i can say that i have good gains by streching...should i focus more on jeql...?final question:is the gains of strech permanent?if i stop PE can this gains desapear?
                              What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Working...
                              X