Base Girth Exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Girth Exercise

People often have asked about how they can selectively target their base area, especially when you consider that every grip you use requires gripping near your base, thus preventing that area from getting a solid workout on its own. Tried this today just to see how it would feel. After my routine (I think maybe it would work better by itself if you do any kegels during your girth work), I grabbed my unit fairly tightly with a two finger ok grip a couple of inches up the shaft, but before mid shaft. Then I started doing strong, quick kegels. The grip above prevented much blood from flowing past it, so nearly all of the blood hit (and stayed) in the area below my grip. Both CC's and CS expanded as you would expect, and all of it hitting the base almost entirely. Trick now is to figure out the best kind of kegel routine. The reason I said it would be better if done separately, is because my pc muscles were tired already from my girth routine, and all I was able to do was about 30 quick but strong kegels before they started loosing their effectiveness. What I might try is to do this in bed, and attempt to hold a 60 second kegel. The key is to have a fresh, but well trained pc/bc muscle to maximize hold times or repetitions. This might be one more good reason to keep doing a kegel routine.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

mmmhhh, interesting! A way to improve this would be, after you kegelled to keep the maximum blood in the area, to use your other hand to compress your CS in the perineum and hold both grip and compression for a while, therefore trapping blood between your hand. Or maybe you could do BTB jelqing at the same time... Just some thoughts!
    Good catch rbi99 , rep points!
    normalguy
    Last edited by normalguy; 12-10-2010, 06:54 AM.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I do Kegels as I reverse jelq, which is doing pretty much the same thing.

Comment

As I'm going to focus on girth now for a while, I would definitely like to see more feedback in this topic since base girth is also something I need to work on.

Comment

I have taken a week off so I haven't tried these again, but as I think about it, these might be better done fully or nearly fully erect. Also, you will need a good pc/bc muscle to make it work. Combining this into a reverse jelq might work nicely. A tight OK grip perhaps mid shaft or a little closer to the base, a very strong kegel or two, followed by a slow reverse jelq (while adding quick kegels during the jelq).
          rbi99
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month Nov 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by rbi99; 12-20-2010, 06:58 AM.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I use to be able to hold a kegel for 45 minutes, i have not done that in a while. Holding long kegels eventually becomes and subconsious act, something you do automatically. I bet alot of you guys are doing ten minute kegels and you don't even recognise your holding a moderate kegel for more than 2 minutes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Another possible modification to this would be to reverse jelq down to the mid-shaft and then clamp. This way you're bring the blood down from the other half of your dick into the base and your inner dick. And then while you're doing strong kegels you could also hit the CCs at your base by doing one handed inverted V jelqs (/\) .
              Starting (january 05, 2011):
              BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
              Current:
              BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
              My Log

Comment

Found this gem on google
                Doing similar stuff with pumping and clamping where I just focus on the base.(of course that can be quiet advanced beeing in the beg. Forum)
                Problem is I still gain mid and head girth which I dont want.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                X