Small and Scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small and Scared

I'm 19. I'm 6" long and 4" girth. I want to start with the beginners' exercise, BUT... I am scared I will ruin something... or break it... or something like that.

How hard should press? I read through the information on risks... but I still don't understand much of what it was trying to say. This 'jelqing' thing... What makes it so special? Is there something special about the pressure I must apply?

Thanks, and VERY sorry if this has been asked 1000 times (I know it has ), but I really want a slightly wider member (I am fine with my length), but I don't want to screw it up so I can never use it!

I'm still a virgin... if that makes a bit of difference

Thanks,
    LQ

The newbie routine is safe if practiced properly. How tight you squeeze when jelqing or how hard you pull when stretching is somewhat subjective. If in doubt, start slow and easy.

You will know if you are jelqing correctly. You will be forcing blood into your penis. It will get engorged - it will get thicker than a normal erection. Go slow - focus on quality, not quantity. You should not feel any pain. Watch what you are doing - especially when jelqing. Make sure you are not squeezing the shaft so hard that you bruise / burst a vein. As a newbie, don't jelq when erect!

Easy with the stretching - you are not pulling a firehose! Just a pound or two of force at first is all you will need. More is not better. Give it a try!
    "Res Firma Nitescere Nescit"

Comment

Bigsilo hit all the important details. If you're in doubt - which is understandable - you'll probably want to start out lighter than the main beginner's routine. Here's another good one you can try: https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...t-growing.html
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X