slight ache in testicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slight ache in testicles

after edging and not cumming i get a dull pain, not in anyway bad like, but its just a bit of an aching. Is this bad? Could anybody tell me what it actually is? surely the cum was in the testicles in the first place anyway, so it couldnt be a slight swelling from creating cum and not relieving it? I take it that you should cum every time you edge, but when i cum too much, my EQ drops. Maybe i should just quit edging altogether,,, but then i really like what it does for growth. Also does anybody else notice that your dick is much bigger after edging? mine literally is .2 inches bigger after a session. Then when i get a stiffy next day its -.02 again. any ideas?

I believe that the sensation in the testicles after experienceing prolonged sexual arousal (edging, ballooning) is caused by extra bloodflow being directed into the sexual organs. IMO this is a very good thing and is a sign that your efforts are productive. With the correct nutrients in your body and the signal from edging, testosterone production will be on the rise for sure.

Your libido will definatly increase as well. I also believe that androgen receptor amount and sensitivity in the genitals increases in responce to productive edging sessions that leave you balls aching.

On occasion I have ended up with too much vasocongestion, where is becomes truly painful and feels like a pool ball has been shoved up my ass (prostate swelling), in this case I will usually ejaculate to relieve the congestion and pressure.

Comment

I haven't done much edging, but was concerned that I would give myself "blue balls" with a good productive session. I have encountered that pain before and am in no hurry to bring it back. Interesting topic, guys. Thanks!
      December 5, 2010
      NBEL 6 3/8"
      BPEL 6 7/8"
      MEG 4 3/4"
      Short Term Goal
      NBEL 7 1/2"
      MEG 5"

Comment

omggg!! i totally know exactly what youre talking about and get the same exact thing sometimes. im not sure what its from or what causes it, but its definitely from being hard for too long and somehow it causes the ache in your balls. ill also sometimes feel that same sorta feeling right where my penis attaches to my body but move up and over like a half inch either way.

but yea its just from holding it for too long
        BPEL- 5.7 EG- 4.6 August 2009
        BPEL- 6.0 EG- 4.75 July 2010
        BPEL- 6.125 EG- 4.75 Sept 10, 2010
        BPEL- 6.25 EG-Didnt Measure November 27, 2010
        BPEL- 6.4375 EG- 4.75 Sept 5, 2011

James' Ultimate Goal: BPEL- 6.5 EG- 5.0...im getting close!

Comment

Working...
        X