Lack Of Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack Of Progress

I started PE'ing on 10/06/07 and my initial routine was not working so I took some advice from iguana and remek and altered my routine and my current routine is 5 minute warm up with a hot sock 25 minutes of intense wet jelqing 10 minutes of manual stretching and 4 15 minute kegals. I do this routine on tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, saturdays and sundays. I started this routine about a month ago and my PI's have been very positive but as of yet I have not seen any progress in either length or girth. I even watched the videos to make sure my technique was correct. Is their anything I am doing wrong or anything that I should change.

Travis, how is your erection quality at this point?
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

The best it has ever been in my life.

Comment

Travis: Could you measure your BPFSL and BPEL for me? It's possible that your problem could be answered by the theory Iguana and I have going in the smooth muscle thread.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Im not sure what BPFSL and BPEL is.

Comment

My size is 6" length erect 3" flacid my girth 4.7" Erect 4" flacid, and my BPFSL is 6 inches my BPEL is 6".

Comment

Travis: Iguana and I have a PE theory that might offer some insight. At this point it's really just a hypothesis, as we're just in the testing stage and trying to collect some data . . . But according to the theory the reason you aren't gaining is that your focusing on your smooth muscle and your should be focusing on your tunica as it's what's holding you back. See this post for more info on the theory (keep it mind it's a very rough draft).

So, if we go along with the theory, you need to stop focusing on smooth muscle (which tend to be girth-focused exercises and high-intensity jelqing) and start focusing on the tunica (which tend to be length-focused exercises and low-intensity jelqing). The reason: If your tunica is the limiting factor (which your BPFSL/BPEL ratio and your erection strength help shine light on), then it's going to be very hard for you to gain if you don't focus on it . . . and it just so happens that you haven't focused on your tunica and you've had a hard time gaining
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Am I right in thinking that I should do gentle jelq's that emphasize stretching the penis?

Comment

Yes, that's correct.
                  May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Working...
                  X