Brusid my penis, what do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brusid my penis, what do?

I was in the middle of finishing a workout (second workout ever, just started yesterday) when i notice that i had a bruise underneath my shaft (also looks kind of like skraped skin) . Im guessing its from the wet jelqing that i was doing. I immediatly stopped my workout and warmed down with hot rice. What do i do now? And should i put abit of alcohol over it

Sorry, im still new to this
    gogogo 8x6 :thumb:

Originally posted by Emptyrecyclebin View Post
    I was in the middle of finishing a workout (second workout ever, just started yesterday) when i notice that i had a bruise underneath my shaft (also looks kind of like skraped skin) . Im guessing its from the wet jelqing that i was doing. I immediatly stopped my workout and warmed down with hot rice. What do i do now? And should i put abit of alcohol over it

Sorry, im still new to this
    Take a week off.

I bet your grip was to tight.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      Take a week off.

I bet your grip was to tight.

You're probably right. I was thinking that i wasnt doing it correctly so i went abit tighter, and it heppened all of a sudden.
      So the bruise should go away after a week?
      And also , should i put alcohol over it to disinfect?
      Would it be wise to take a shower?
      Thanks
      Emptyrecyclebin
      Last edited by Emptyrecyclebin; 12-13-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emptyrecyclebin View Post
        You're probably right. I was thinking that i wasnt doing it correctly so i went abit tighter, and it heppened all of a sudden.
        So the bruise should go away after a week?
        And also , should i put alcohol over it to disinfect?
        Would it be wise to take a shower?
        Thanks
        If the skin is broken i would not put alcohol on it, maybe some neosporin or vitamin E oil. Or best just to leave it alone to scab over.

Hopefully the bruize would be gone in a week.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

It would be wise young jedi to listen to the King! ( I just had to say it that way!)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            It would be wise young jedi to listen to the King! ( I just had to say it that way!)
            lol, im over here worried that i've done some damage to my penis and your joking around making some cheesy lines

Comment

Im sure he did not mean it in the way you took it. But your going to need to relax and not worry you'll be fine in a few days.

Comment

Its been a week since i got the bruise and its completly gone now. Im going to start my routine from where i left off.
                Any tips on how to avoid bruises/injuries while wet jelqing, v jelqing ?

Comment

Working...
                X