Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some problem

First of all hi everyone ,

So ok everyone know that holidays are coming (I'm talking about Christmas and New Years) and it's like a tradition that we meet all out family (cousins, uncles, grandmas, etc.) and celebrate those holidays together. The problem is that these 2 weeks we'll be traveling (since December 23rd till January 6th) so I won't even be at my own home. I want to ask you guys for help. What should I do during these two weeks? Any light and fast routine without any other stuff (oil, towel, etc.). Since I won't be at home I can't do my current routine.
    8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

When was your last break? If you have no privacy not much you can do. Maybe pee pulls and some flaccid work in the shower but if you haven't had a break in awhile don't fret and relax. Drink green tea, take your supplements and eat well
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Enjoy the holidays and do a bit do stretching when you can.
      Don't stress about it. PE will still be here when all the visitors have returned home.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Always listen to Pirate!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Aye-Aye! Me matey
          Pedowolf
          Last edited by Pedowolf; 12-20-2010, 02:40 PM.
          8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

Comment

I'm taking time off for the holidays. I may do a few JAI's in the shower and some fowfers at night, but that's it.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

If you stress about not doing pe over the holidays Santa will give you coal in your stcking and your dick will fall off! Now is the time to be and share with people you care about; the last thing you should be thinking about is your dick! GO AND ENJOY! ( I will now go tell Santa to give you something nice!)
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
              X